Profile for Mr. Peter Carroll > Reviews

Content by Mr. Peter Carroll

Mr. Peter Carroll "Pete UK" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Pagan Lord (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 7)
The Pagan Lord (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 7)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bernard Cornwell has done it again - I was totally ..., 10 July 2014
Bernard Cornwell has done it again - I was totally absorbed by the tale - my only criticism - it ended too soon!!!

When is the next one out?

Daffodil WMS330 Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 5 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX 1600dpi) - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (2xAAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 7.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse, why all the buttons though?, 21 April 2013
This mouse is good responsive and effective. But why so many buttons? There was no explanation of why they are there or what they do, I guess I will stumble upon uses for them someday

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black
Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black
Offered by Terrapin Accessories
Price: 1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need, 21 April 2013
I needed a protective skin for a new work phone, at less than 3 this one seemed good enough and it has not disappointed

Acer Aspire V3-571G 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i3 3110M 2.4GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed so far, 21 April 2013
I have tended to avoid Acer computers because they are not the quality I want from a working machine, but as I wanted this for social networking and playing, I decided to try it. I am impressed the Internet connection is good from all sorts of places and the graphics cope well with the games I play.

My only criticism so far is battery life! It is not brilliant

The Bride Stripped Bare
The Bride Stripped Bare
Price: 0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not in the same league as Fifty Shades, 21 April 2013
This book was sold as a must read for those who liked Fifty Shades. But the style and disjointed approach to the story was nothing short of distracting. It was like travelling through a holiday with an adolescent girl in your head. I am sure this style appeals to some and has its place, but it is not in the same league as Fifty Shades.

Saxon: The Book of Dreams
Saxon: The Book of Dreams
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tale, 28 Mar 2013
Tim Severin has captured the atmosphere and taste of the period again and then painted pictures so vivid I could not put this one down. Where is book two?

The Police Station Gangbang
The Police Station Gangbang
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 28 Mar 2013
I know the USA has peculiar laws but really? This will certainly haunt me when my daughters travel to the USA!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2013 7:44 AM GMT

Submissive Wife: Rape Fantasy
Submissive Wife: Rape Fantasy

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 28 Mar 2013
It never ceases to amaze me how fertile the female fantasy can be! They say men spend all their time thinking of sex, well it is fantasies like this that feed that

Black & Decker EPC18CAK 18V NiCd Cordless Drill/Driver in Kitbox
Black & Decker EPC18CAK 18V NiCd Cordless Drill/Driver in Kitbox
Price: 59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tool, 28 Mar 2013
I needed to replace an older version. The bigger battery concerned me that it might be heavy and off balance. But it is not and I love this tool

Sennheiser PC 11 On-Ear Internet Telephony Headset with Omni-directional Microphone
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good headset, 19 Feb 2013
I am impressed with this headset. I wanted one for one ear that would be easy to use and still give the clear sound and voice use of a traditional headset. This is it

Page: 1 | 2