Profile for annamarie > Reviews

Content by annamarie

annamarie "marie" (Lancashire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Bosch DLE 40 Professional Laser Rangefinder
Bosch DLE 40 Professional Laser Rangefinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch DLE 40 Professional Laser Rangefinder, 18 Jan. 2016
Purchased the Bosch DLE 40 Professional Laser Rangefinder as a Christmas present for my husband - he loves it - we've just had a kitchen extension built so have been measuring up for new units, it's a real boon.

Sigh No More
Sigh No More

3.0 out of 5 stars Sigh No More by Mumford & sons, 20 April 2015
This review is from: Sigh No More (Audio CD)
I purchased Sigh No More CD when I heard Timshel (You Are Not Alone In This) whilst watching Hell On Wheels. Mumford & Sons make a beautiful sound. However, I find the "F" word used in Little Lion Man unnecessary and offensive, I will definitely not be listening to it again. Perhaps younger people think it is acceptable in this day and age to use bad language, I do not. I, for one, do not wish to hear it in music or anywhere else and it should be borne in mind when recording.

Favourite Carols from King's - The Choir of King's College Cambridge
Favourite Carols from King's - The Choir of King's College Cambridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Carols from King's, 20 Jan. 2015
Favourite Carols from King's is a beautiful set of Christmas Carols in every way - so well performed. Lovely to sing along to, well the more well known carols, it is very uplifting.

Tefal Vitamin Plus 3 Tier Steamer
Tefal Vitamin Plus 3 Tier Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tefal Vitamin Pluse 3 Tier Steamer, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tefal Vitamin Plus 3 Tier Steamer
Tefal Vitamin Plus 3 Tier Steamer - it's great. This is the second one I've had. I've had other models previously, but this is the best, it does everything I want perfectly. Easy to use, easy to clean and store. Perfect.

Sending You A Little Christmas
Sending You A Little Christmas
Offered by iAlpha Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny Mathis - Sending You a Little Christmas, 9 Jan. 2014
I love Johnny Mathis he can do no wrong - I just wish there had been more of him singing alone instead of all the duets. It's a nice Christmas CD.

O Come, All Ye Faithfull
O Come, All Ye Faithfull

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Boyle & Elvis Presley singing O Come, All Ye Faithful, 9 Jan. 2014
Susan Boyle has the most lovely voice and put with Elvis in this Christmas Carol works well. I love it.

Naava Sapphire and Diamond Set Figure Eight Link 9 ct Yellow Gold Bracelet
Naava Sapphire and Diamond Set Figure Eight Link 9 ct Yellow Gold Bracelet

3.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Yellow Gold Sapphire & Diamond Set Fig 8 Link Bracelet, 9 Jan. 2014
I chose this bracelet because Sapphire is my birth stone. It's pretty and looks good when I wear it. I had thought the diamonds would be slightly larger, but, I guess the bracelet would have been more expensive. I had trouble fathoming out how to unfasten it the first time I wore it and had to get a magnifying glass to work out how to undo it, I managed in the end, there's a very tiny button to press to unfasten it. I am happy with the bracelet but in future I'll go to a jewellers and try before I buy.

Right Place Wrong Time
Right Place Wrong Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. John, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Right Place Wrong Time (Audio CD)
I loved the intro. to the film Sahara, which is how I found out about Dr. John. This is a great CD - love it.

Miele S7260 Cat & Dog Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 1800 Watt, Autumn Red
Miele S7260 Cat & Dog Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 1800 Watt, Autumn Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele S7260 Cat & Dog Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 14 Sept. 2013
I bought this vacuum after checking Which Magazine for the best rated upright vacuum cleaners. It's great - the best vacuum I've ever had. It is heavier than I expected, but it is so manoeuvrable it isn't a problem for me. Thanks Miele.

In Time
In Time

5.0 out of 5 stars In Time - The Mavericks, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: In Time (Audio CD)
The Mavericks just get better. All 14 songs are great - I particularly like Dance In The Moonlight - it's such a happy song, you cannnot fail to enjoy this CD. No matter what your taste in music you would love this CD. Thanks once again The Mavericks - if you want to feel happy just listen.

Page: 1 | 2