Profile for J. Hartog > Reviews

Content by J. Hartog

J. Hartog (Europe)

Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 8.1, 18 Jan. 2014
Bought this following the good reviews by those in the know.
But Bitdefender Total Security 2014 caused me and my computer major problems.
After a simple programmed scan it went into Rescue Mode and there was no way out of this loop. The only way would have been a System Recovery bringing the system back to Factory default!
Bitdefender Technical Support were either overstretched or lacking in staff. It is wholly unacceptable to have to wait 13 days, yes THIRTEEN DAYS, before a techie starts giving you suggestions. Then after various messages and help from a friend I could gain access to my computer but at every reboot I had to use the temporary fix to get into Windows through some backdoor.
Only a slight admission was forthcoming together with an extension to my subscription.
I fully removed this program (ENSURE YOU USE THE BITDEFENDER UNINSTALLATION TOOL AFTER REMOVING PROGRAM!) and went back to F-Secure, bliss!

Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 3 User - 1 Year (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 8.1, 18 Jan. 2014
Bought this following the good reviews by those in the know.
But Bitdefender Total Security 2014 caused me and my computer major problems.

Prestige Cartridge T1806 (18) Ink Cartridges for Epson XP-205/XP-305/XP-405 - Black (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars How to put a big smile on your face!, 8 May 2013
"EXCELLENT ALL ROUND! Cartridge fully compatible with Epson XP-102. Chip recognized and ink level correctly displayed. Ink and print quality are perfect. Price is nearly unbelievable at under two quid per cartridge delivered! AND it's quality. Prestige Cartridge are my new BFF!"

Proteam To1062 - 39 Led Triangle Safety Flashlight Torch
Proteam To1062 - 39 Led Triangle Safety Flashlight Torch

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP CHINESE RUBBISH!, 23 April 2012
Why, oh why, do I do it?
A reviewer indicating the product not up to much, but I still order it!
Like the previous reviewer's item, the batteries had started leaking in mine. Having been forewarned I checked this upon arrival and luckily a minor clean-up inside the battery compartment and inserting 3 decent AAA batteries I thought I'd be fine.
Pressing the ON button and nothing.........!
Finally pressing very, very hard to one side of the button and the red triangle illuminated, but no matter how I try no white torch LEDs, NOR will it switch OFF, unless I remove a battery.... for which you need to unscrew the back casing!
I'm getting worried about Amazon. The quality and brand assurance are fast disappearing.