Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "chocolatewillow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I Think I'm OK
I Think I'm OK

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful will to survive, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: I Think I'm OK (Kindle Edition)
I have just read this book in one sitting, it is powerful, with no self pity and a great strength of character. It made me smile in places but appaled me that anybody could be treated this way especially a child. But the child survived the only way he could. A brilliant book well worth reading.

The Travel Auction
The Travel Auction

4.0 out of 5 stars i loved the concept, 12 Sept. 2013
A easy read, written from the point of view of both the main characters, descriptively written with a building sexuall tension between the main characters. I thought it was well worth the read and will look out for the author Mark Green in the future

The Christmas Bake Off
The Christmas Bake Off

5.0 out of 5 stars you must try the recipes at the end of the book, 12 Sept. 2013
It was an easy read, life around the local cooking competition, with all the hopes of the contestants, with a bit of a twist, entertaining and a happy ending. A perfect short story for me

An Actor's Life - A Short Story
An Actor's Life - A Short Story

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit like the wring door, 12 Sept. 2013
A very easy and well written short story of 2 men who's paths cross. Well worth a read on a cold afternoon

LG Optimus L3 II E430 Black Pu Leather Flip Case Cover + Clear LCD Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Shield + Mini Stylus Touch Pen (3-IN-1 ACCESSORY PACK)
Offered by Phone M8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps the phone safe, 10 Sept. 2013
It was easy to fit the phone in and keeps it secure and protects the screen and the screen cover protects the screen for scraps.:-)

Top Secret Skin Weapon
Top Secret Skin Weapon

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm, 12 Aug. 2013
I have given it 3 stars because it was free, if I had brought it I would have given i 1 star, not very informative

El Naturalista Women's Tibet Slingbacks Flats N437 6 UK
El Naturalista Women's Tibet Slingbacks Flats N437 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, soft and hard wearing., 12 Aug. 2013
I have the beginnings of a bunion and these shoes are just like slippers, they are flexible, soft and the tie front means I can adjust how they fit, these are the most comfortable shoes I have brought

Art Granda 854 Red Leather Womens Shoes Size 39 EU
Art Granda 854 Red Leather Womens Shoes Size 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 12 Aug. 2013
These shoes are like putting on old slippers, they are so comfortable to walk in, no rubbing, no blisters, the only downside is the velcro strap need to adjusted but I would still rate them as 5 star plus:-)

Tron Legacy [DVD]
Tron Legacy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Sheen

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to watch, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Tron Legacy [DVD] (DVD)
The mix and match graphics are, well OK, its not the worst film I have seen but not the best. If you liked Tron then its an OK follow on that leaves it open for a follow on would I buy it again , no.

History Shorts: Wars of the Roses
History Shorts: Wars of the Roses

5.0 out of 5 stars a free book worth reading, 5 May 2013
It was a free book on kindle. That was brilliant, informative and easy to follow, well worth reading especially because it was free

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4