Profile for Edward Ludlow > Reviews

Edward Ludlow

HP Deskjet D1560 Colour Printer
HP Deskjet D1560 Colour Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Handy, 23 Feb. 2010
Nice. I got this, because at my boarding school the printers never work. This is really good for occasional use, and is easy to store in holidays.

Really good price for what it is, I strongly recommend it.

Sony MDRXB700 Giant Extra Bass Headphones with Extra Large 50mm Driver Unit
Sony MDRXB700 Giant Extra Bass Headphones with Extra Large 50mm Driver Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars wow., 23 Feb. 2010
I got these not long after my previous skullcandy skullcrushers broke.

These things are amazing. the sound qaulity outsrips anything i have previously owned (my friend with 180 quid headphones wants these instead). The Bass is insane (and its not just that annoying vibrating sound that you get off the skullcrushers)

They are amazingly comfortable, and fit like a dream on anyone with any size head. These things are also well made. I tend to break things very easily, but these have obtained no damage whatsoever, (that may be because I love them so much however).

The only issue I have are that at loud volumes people around you can hear what you are listening to quite easily, but to be honest you don't need to go above about a third of the sound level on these things.

Also, these things are huge. That is not a problem for me, but anyone who wants to travel around a lot with them may find it annoying.

The headphones come with a handy faux leather bag, and the wires on these things are ingenious. Why hasn't anyone else thought about having flatter wires rather than just normal ones? They have never tangled in all my time of having them (bout 3 months now).

In other words, if you are o.k on splashing out 70 quid on a pair of headphones, GET THESE!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars wow., 10 Jun. 2009
Got this amp off a freind. I plugged it in, and at full volume this thing literally blew me away. This is easily the most powerfull thing i have seen for its size. It also looks great, sounds great and has nice bass and treble options. A must buy

TOP cartridge Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Replacement for HP21, HP21XL and HP22, HP22XL (Black and Colour)
Offered by TOP cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing., 25 April 2009
wow. next day delivery, cheaper than normal ink cartridges yet 3x the capacity... what more can i say??????? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2010 4:28 PM GMT