Profile for Mrs. Claire E. Cameron > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Claire E....

Mrs. Claire E. Cameron "Windy Miller" (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Cake Smoother Decorating Polisher Sugarcraft
Cake Smoother Decorating Polisher Sugarcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 27 Jan 2012
I have been making Christmas cakes for years and didn't even know there was such a gadget as this! It eliminated all the fingerprints from the icing and left such a smooth finish. It made my cake look very professional. But, I will need to buy another one because one isn't enough. These should really be sold in pairs.

OPAL Eye Relaxer Mask Purple - OPC1135-09
OPAL Eye Relaxer Mask Purple - OPC1135-09
Offered by Amazing Health
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Just what I was looking for, 27 Jan 2012
My previous eye mask burst and this is a perfect replacement. It comes in a packet to keep it clean in the fridge.

Samsonite Trekking Premium DV80 Duo Video Camera Bag
Samsonite Trekking Premium DV80 Duo Video Camera Bag
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 18.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!!!, 11 Dec 2011
This is exactly what I have been looking for! It is the perfect size to hold my JVC video camera. There are separate pockets to hold my digital camera, charger, spare battery, spare camera case, sd cards & cables. I also love the fact that the bottom section can be disconnected so you don't have to carry everything about with you and I got it at a great, affordable price. Excellent quality too.
I would highly recommend this product.

CrystalTec Leg and Thigh Exercise Machine - 12 Months Warranty
CrystalTec Leg and Thigh Exercise Machine - 12 Months Warranty

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 10 Sep 2011
Very poorly made and not worth the money. The runners aren't smooth and it is extremely flimsy. A cheap alternative to the Leg Master. Speedy delivery though.

Nike Woman's Pro Long-Sleeve Crew White - Large
Nike Woman's Pro Long-Sleeve Crew White - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 21 April 2010
I bought this for skiing and I love it. I especially like the fact that it is so long. I have a long body and most tops are too short for me. Also when skiing I bend over alot and usually tops would end up coming out of my sallapettes but not this one!!
I would recommend this top and will be buying more for next year.

Top 100 Cakes and Biscuits
Top 100 Cakes and Biscuits

5.0 out of 5 stars Best recipe for Christmas cake ever, 21 April 2010
I lost my original recipe book which I used for my Christmas cake every year so was devastated when I couldn't find it. I went online and although there was no photo I contacted the seller who was extremely helpful & friendly and we worked out that it was the book I was looking for. The Christmas cake recipe is so easy & I use a whole bottle of Baileys to soak the dried fruit overnight making it so tasty!!
Great book & thanks to the seller for being so nice. By the way, I found my original copy so now have a spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Classy, 21 April 2010
I bought this bag for my sister-in-law and wish someone would buy me one. I love the colour & the style & you can either use it at the weekends or use for work or a night out. Very versatile & classy!

Disco
Disco
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album ever, 21 April 2010
This review is from: Disco (Audio CD)
What can I say - The Pet Shop Boys - Fantastic!! Reminds me of when I was at school.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a weekend away, 21 April 2010
I like the size of this bag as it fits everything you need for a weekend away. The only thing I don't like about it is where the "over the shoulder strap" is attached to the bag. Bad design flaw. It is quite low down & therefore when you pick up the bag by the long strap it almost twists the bag upside down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 April 2010
What a great idea!! when I was moving house I was emptying a cupboard full of wrapping paper and threw most of it out. I put wrapping paper in them (bought 2 as they are so handy) and moved house and they are just the right shape & size. So Simple yet so Fantastic.

Page: 1 | 2