Profile for Mrs. R. Turnbull > Reviews

L35cm 14" 18 Pairs 36pcs Bamboo Single Pointed Ends Knitting Needles Full Size
L35cm 14" 18 Pairs 36pcs Bamboo Single Pointed Ends Knitting Needles Full Size
Offered by Y.P.Selected

5.0 out of 5 stars knitting again after years, 21 May 2013
I have not used bamboo needles before - and bought them because it seemed like a good offer, as I had thrown out all my knitting 'stuff'. Am madly into it again, and this offer provided me with what seems like an efficient way of stocking up again with needles. Currently usin size 8s to knit a faroese sweater, and its lovely. The needles are light and smooth. Pleasant to use.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality not wonderful., 21 May 2013
Not exactly as I had hoped. Its very shiny and the colours are not as I recall. Never mind. bye

Jez Butterworth Plays: One (Mojo, Parlour Song, The Night Heron, The Winterling)
by Jez Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons Gift, 21 May 2013
I bought this for my grandson who wants to become an actor. I like jez Butterworth, and buy plays for him. I hope he loves them as much as I do!

The River (NHB Modern Plays)
The River (NHB Modern Plays)
by Jez Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab play!, 8 Mar. 2013
Great play! I bought this while I was searching for monolgues for my Grandson who was being auditioned. He didn't use this - but we all enjoyed the play. if it comes on round here we will rush to see it.

Dilmah Organic Rooibos Infusion Box String and Tag Tea Bags 45 g (Pack of 6, 25 Bags Each)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not orange rooibos, 8 Mar. 2013
I misread organic for orange! I didnt have my specs on at the time, and I was seeking Rooibos flavoured with orange tea. So, sadly this was not what I wanted. I passed it on to a friend who says that it is delicious

Castle Tea: Rooibos Orange - 200 g
Castle Tea: Rooibos Orange - 200 g
Offered by GOURVITA Coffee & Tea

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicios tea, 8 Mar. 2013
delighted with the orange flavoured Rooios tea. sadly, I would love to be able to buy it in tea bags in the shops. I cannot get this every time from Germany.
Surely if there is even one person in the UK who loves the tea - we should be able to buy it here.

White Knight Black Night: Short Monologues for Auditions
White Knight Black Night: Short Monologues for Auditions
by Frank Catalano

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, 8 Mar. 2013
The monologues in the book are all good - but young people having to attend auditions to do monologues require the sources of the monologues. We dont even have the authors here, let alone the Title of the publioshed plays they might be from.
Very disappointing.

Things to Do Now That You're 60
Things to Do Now That You're 60
by Graeme Kent

5.0 out of 5 stars The birthday present I did not receive, 2 April 2010
Not the book to sit on the bookshelf when the celebrations are over - but the one that will stay on the bed-side table for further inspiration!

The Virgin And The Gypsy [1970] [DVD]
The Virgin And The Gypsy [1970] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joanna Shimkus

4.0 out of 5 stars Virgin and the Gipsy DVD, 2 April 2010
Franco Nero looks as goos as I remember!
IT was a good film to watch when I wa\s in by myself - to indulge my teenage fantasy and love of DH Lawrence

The Wise Mouse
The Wise Mouse
by Virginia Ironside

5.0 out of 5 stars Book to explain mental illness to primary aged children, 2 April 2010
This review is from: The Wise Mouse (Paperback)
I have ensured that many children with a mentally ill parent have access to this book - which explains that we all have parents who are a bit different, and some are more different than others - but they are still our parent, and we still love them.
The book has been of incalculable value to all those children that have been supported in Young Carers' Projects

Page: 1 | 2