Profile for Ericksons > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lowepro Dashpoint 30 Bag for Camera - Pepper Red
Lowepro Dashpoint 30 Bag for Camera - Pepper Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Jan 2014
Fits my bridge camera tightly, which is what I was going for. Doesn't fit anything extra though, but that's what I was expecting.

Settlers of Catan
Settlers of Catan

5.0 out of 5 stars THE GAME, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Settlers of Catan (Toy)
I've gotten some games for my family for Christmas and everyone has loved them all, but this is the favorite. It's a strategy game, so you'll need to play once before you figure everything out, but the game isn't that long at all. One hour is realistic, the most we've taken was two hours. This game gets played 2 to 5 times a day since Christmas, and everyone loves it wildly. If you have any interest in strategy games, you NEED this. We're already thinking of what expansion to get, even though the main game itself will never get boring as the scenario changes completely every time. Fun fun game for smart people, too bad the maximum number of players is 4.

Mascarade Game
Mascarade Game
Offered by Boardgames4UsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mascarade Game (Toy)
This is 10 times more fun than I expected, and I already had some high expectations. I haven't played yet with all 13 characters because I haven't found a group bigger than 6 to play yet, but it's a game you want to go more and more. Each play is from 15 minutes to half an hour, it's really easy to learn. The confusion from now knowing the characters doesn't cause any stress at all, it makes it even more fun for everyone! Everyone that has played this wanted to go again. Do get this if you like party games, it brings loads of laughter.

Dixit 4 Origins
Dixit 4 Origins

5.0 out of 5 stars GET THIS!, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dixit 4 Origins (Toy)
If you're a creative person, you NEED THIS GAME. But get it even if you're not. The pictures are truly truly beautiful, and the game play is really fun for everybody involved. I got this because a friend showed me his deck (expansion 3) and I fell in love. Since, I've played 10 times this set with the same 5 people and it hasn't gotten boring yet! Everyone in my house has loved this game. I'm getting more expansions now! (by the way, you do not need the main board game to play this, this is wonderfully sufficient on it's own!)

Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 SB10 Tips Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 10)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, 1 Jan 2014
The colors are very good, and the lines are precise enough, but I'm disappointed they bleed so much in contact with wet media...

Aroma Home Body Wrap Microwavable Wheat and Lavender Seed Turquoise
Aroma Home Body Wrap Microwavable Wheat and Lavender Seed Turquoise

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Jan 2014
I can't get this as hot as I would like when heating it up, but for cold treatment they're great, and smell lovely.

Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen Wallet of 6 with Assorted Tips - Black
Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen Wallet of 6 with Assorted Tips - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great liners, 1 Jan 2014
Very useful kit, there's not one liner I don't like. The tips are very sturdy, which is a big plus for me. They don't bleed in contact with water.

Winsor & Newton Artists' Water Colour Half Pans Light Weight Metal Box (Pack of 24)
Offered by Guru Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 Nov 2013
This is my first set of professional watercolours, and comparing to my previous experience with different student-grade ones, these are absolutely amazing. This has yielded dozens of hours of pure joy and I'm sure there's many many more to come. Recommended if you're serious about watercolours and want to get pure, durable pigments.

Philips SatinSoft HP6522/01 Wet & Dry Epilator with Shaving Attachment and Exfoliation Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience., 27 Nov 2013
I'm really pleased with this product. Yes, it's very painful, even me being used to cold-waxing, so I wouldn't recommend this if you're sensitive to pain. But I find the practicality and mess free-ness of epilating outweigh the pain. It's amazing for just correcting minor flaws in your waxing as well, and not as painful (compared to doing the whole thing from scratch). I've only used another Philips epilator before, so I can't vouch for this in comparison to others, but so far I'm very happy.

Pentel Aquash Water Brush Pens Art & Craft 3 Pack - Fine, Medium & Broad Tip
Pentel Aquash Water Brush Pens Art & Craft 3 Pack - Fine, Medium & Broad Tip

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Nov 2013
A joy to work with, very useful for fast and on-the-go work. Cleans off VERY easily just by wiping and using the water from inside. The tip doesn't stain easily. The amount of water inside is enough for 2-3 full pages on my small sketchbook. Must have for watercolour artists.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5