Profile for PPMZ > Reviews

Crucial CT128M550SSD1 128GB M550 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT128M550SSD1 128GB M550 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Price: 59.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to replace old parts., 27 Aug 2014
Bought to replace my last SSD. My machine died and I could not tell if it was the HD or SSD. Took the image from my back-up and my machine is running fine now. So far so good!

Seagate ST250DM000 3.5 inch 250GB Hard Drive (Serial-ATA, 6Gb/s, 16Mb, 7200RPM)
Seagate ST250DM000 3.5 inch 250GB Hard Drive (Serial-ATA, 6Gb/s, 16Mb, 7200RPM)
Offered by Storage Depot Ltd
Price: 32.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced old HD., 27 Aug 2014
Bought to replace a HD that was a decade old - took the image from my back-up and now the PC wakes up from sleep properly too. So far so good!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2-disc Edition) [DVD]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2-disc Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The next in line of the series., 15 Jun 2014
Well,what can be said, the film was a fun watch and a logical progression from the first one. I look forward to the third.

Cabin Max Barcelona 50 x 40 x 20 cm hand luggage backpack suitable for Easyjet Guaranteed Carry on - Green
Offered by Home & Travel
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyJet Cabin bag., 7 May 2014
I bought this as carry on luggage for easy jet and had no problems with it in that function. It's light weight, so I packed it in my main case on the way out so I could pack it with holiday goodies on the way back. It does bulge quite a lot - a little bit more stiffness in the front would have been great, but you can see this will happen by the products photo.

After one trip it still looks new and I had no structural problems with it at all.

Seagate STBX1000201 1TB Expansion USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only used once., 18 Oct 2013
Bought this for back-ups and it's done the first one fine! It'll only have occasional used though, so may take a while before I update the comments!

KitSound Cobra Sweat and Water-Resistant Flat Ribbon Cable Sports Earphones - Yellow
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...not long lived..., 24 Jun 2013
These things did not fall out of my ears and worked really well for their purpose (I run the cable up my back between a T and top or just under the T). However, I bought two and both are now broken - both at the plug end although I rarely unplugged them. They lasted about 8 months and 10 months respectively, so I will buy another set simply because I want to give them another go and (when they worked) they worked well (for me).

Morphsuits Premium (Muscle, Medium)
Morphsuits Premium (Muscle, Medium)
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT
Price: 32.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Got a lot of curious looks :), 30 Jan 2013
I bought a size too small, so don't think it will last as long as it should, but it does fit nicely (I'm 5ft 8).
The really big down side is that the manufacturer saw fit to put "MORPHSUIT" in big black letters across the bum. Really really annoying, so bear this in mind when buying.

Oh, and the zips are quite small, so the loo may be fun - thank god I do yoga! :)

SanDisk Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player with FM Radio - Black
SanDisk Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player with FM Radio - Black
Offered by Woodhaven Marketing
Price: 36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little player., 4 Nov 2012
The headphones are great and the radio is pretty good too. Doesn't quite get 5* as I found that I keep switching it off when attached to my belt or adjusting the volume. You can lock it, but that doesn't stop you accidentally unlocking it - the volume control can not be locked. Everything else is fine though and I'm glad I bought it.

Ball and Chain
Ball and Chain
Offered by RB FASHIONS
Price: 2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a stag do., 13 Sep 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ball and Chain (Toy)
It sufficed for the night, although it was only worn once and I doubt it would last long as the plastic chain seemed quite basic. There is very little weight to it to.

Mens Kids PowerLayer Compression Base Layer / Baselayer Top Long Sleeve Under Shirt - Mock Neck - Medium - Black
Offered by SportsShopUK
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra protection for trapeze., 24 Aug 2012
I bought this top to protect my arms and torso while practicing on a static trapeze. It works quite well and protects well, however the arms seem to have some slack in them (or maybe I have thin arms...). I also heat up quite quickly when wearing it, but only to a point - it's not unbearable or anything! Mind, it has been quite hot recently, so I suspect it will be ideal when cooler!

It looses a star because of the arms...

Have since bought a second one and upped this to 5 stars :)

Page: 1 | 2