Profile for Timmy > Reviews

Content by Timmy

Timmy (England)

Happy Beds StressFree 9inch Memory Foam 10000 Orthopaedic Firm Mattress with  Fabulous Wave Removable zip cover - Size: 5ft King Size
Happy Beds StressFree 9inch Memory Foam 10000 Orthopaedic Firm Mattress with Fabulous Wave Removable zip cover - Size: 5ft King Size
Offered by Happy Beds

2.0 out of 5 stars Massive Disappointment, 6 Feb. 2014
I feel I was very mislead by the reviews of this series of mattresses. Either the seller wrote themselves all these 5 star reviews, or the other customers gave their verdict too soon after purchasing.

Yes it is lovely when you first sleep on it.

But after only a few MONTHS (I bought in October) of use, the foam has become incredibly uncomfortable. The problem is the foam does not have enough 'memory' to return to its original shape after regular use; there is very little force (like a spring) pushing the mattress back UP!

So you and end with this ridiculous firm concave in the centre of the bed, and a host of spinal problems like I am currently suffering. I await a response from the seller regarding my return/exchange.

Stay well clear of this garbage.

Valtari
Valtari

5.0 out of 5 stars Their 6th Studio Album, 13 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Valtari (Audio CD)
I was really disappointed with the band's previous album Meš Suš Í Eyrum Viš Spilum Endalaust. It just did not satisfy, and I haven't played it nearly as much as either Ágętis Byrjun, ( ), or Takk... - the 3 albums which consumed me, and have dominated my musical interest for many years.

With Valtari, Sigur Rós have once again concocted the profound beauty that I have always loved them for. I have listened through the album 6 times now and feel no desire to skip any tracks. The music flows so brilliantly - it is truly mesmerising; haunting; stunning; crushingly beautiful.

Do not hesitate to purchase this right away.

Takk...
Takk...

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, again., 8 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Takk... (Audio CD)
Sigur Rós changed my life. No other artist has ever meant so much to me, except for maybe Neil Young.

For me, their music has such a universal aura to it; evoking strong feelings of love, sadness, regret, joy. Everything. The emotion and beauty conveyed is just so pure and so true that it becomes much more affecting than the majority of music out there.

Stand outs on this album are:

'Takk...' - The seemingly subtle title track. One of my all time favourites.
'Glósóli' - A climactic, invigorating follow up.
'Meš Blóšnasir' - Magical, joyful. Stunning bass.
'Mílanó' - A heart breaking haze of strings opens this breathtaking song.
'Svo Hljótt' - An epic slow burner.
'Heysátan' - Wonderful, simple, warming end to the album.

Obviously a 5/5 rating from me. I strongly urge you to buy this album, and their others for that matter.

Listen to it, feel it.

Unwritten
Unwritten
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars very very good!, 15 Sept. 2004
This review is from: Unwritten (Audio CD)
What can i say, this album is brill! Natasha has got an amazing voice! She shows it off in wild horses, which has to be one of my fav songs on the album.'I bruise easily' is also a nice ballad which is easy to listen to. Well all the songs are catchy and there's a real variety of sounds including r'n'b, rap, rock and pop so you won't get bored, and there's also single and these words which are great! So what are you waiting for go and get it!