Profile for P. A. Gardner > Reviews

Content by P. A. Gardner

P. A. Gardner "shadow" (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Dec. 2013
The tree looks lovely particularly now it is decorated, very easy to put together and a perfect size. The stand is firm and secure and easily covered with a piece of red fabric to jazz it up.

Swan  2 cup 0.5 L Travel Jug Kettle
Swan 2 cup 0.5 L Travel Jug Kettle
Offered by Pricelover Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved us a fortune, 28 Aug. 2013
It was great every time we boiled up on holiday we saved ourselves nearly £10, it boiled really quite swiftly considering the size and the reduced power level we were using it on, cups inside are rather small so took some of my own and stored the tea bags inside when travelling.

Fitflop Lulu, Women Flat sandals, Black (Black), 3 UK (36 EU)
Fitflop Lulu, Women Flat sandals, Black (Black), 3 UK (36 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy this summer, 28 Aug. 2013
Have worn these nearly every day this summer at last comfortable sandals, super delivery and price, will definately buy some more, in fact did some slipper mules for the winter.

FitFlop Slippers Ultra Lounge Deluxe Moonshadow Moonshadow UK3
FitFlop Slippers Ultra Lounge Deluxe Moonshadow Moonshadow UK3

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Lounge Deluxe Tan (Shoes)
These will be perfect for those winer evenings I might even take them to school to wear at the end of the day. Super efficient delivery.

Planning for Learning Through Where I Live
Planning for Learning Through Where I Live
by Rachel Sparks Linfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, 28 Aug. 2013
This was a new topic to early years and gave me some super ideas of how to plan it, why invent the wheel when it has been invented.

The Wombles: The Original TV Series - Orinoco & the Big Black Umbrella and Other Stories [DVD] [1973]
Dvd ~ Bernard Cribbins
Offered by A-2-B DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight, 22 Mar. 2013
The children absolutely loved watching one of the programmes today connected to our recycling topic. Even more so when I told them I had watch as a child.

Planning for Learning Through Recycling
Planning for Learning Through Recycling
by Rachel Sparks Linfield

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 2 Mar. 2013
It provided me with some good ideas for a new topic that we are doing if a trifle on the young side for Reception now.

Papillio Papillio - slipper''Florida'' , garden party ,Birko-Flor size 37 EU with a medium insole Item number 954553

5.0 out of 5 stars Papillio shoes, 5 Aug. 2010
The shoes took a while to arrive as they had to be ordered in as I needed a narrow footbed. However the arrived within the timescale unfortunately they were too large so I returned and again within the expected timescale a replacement smaller pair arrived, just what I wanted.

Howling at the Moon
Howling at the Moon
by Michael Catchpool & Jill Newton

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 27 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Howling at the Moon (Paperback)
Took a little longer than some suppliers but arrived within the timescale and all present and correct.