Profile for BBSpringer > Reviews

Content by BBSpringer

BBSpringer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Snow White Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Lights 80 Multicolour Net Multi-Function Lights
Offered by londonboy2525

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of lights but mine broke within a week, 30 Dec. 2011
The actual product was great until a full row of the lights stopped working within a matter of days of me having them, which was very very very disappointing. Even though this happened I would have had a replacement set, but unfortunately this option was not available. When the lights were working they did look pretty and I love the multi-function action. I will look out for them again next year and if available I would probably buy them again and keep my fingers crossed that it was just a fluke that mine broke.

2 WAY TV AERIAL SPLITTER MALE TO FEMALE
2 WAY TV AERIAL SPLITTER MALE TO FEMALE
Offered by Electromart-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Oct. 2011
After having purchased the plastic type splitter which didn't really give a good signal quality I decided to try this item and have to say so far so good. Its a lot more solid than the plastic one, seems to feel stronger in holding both of the ariel leads and I have perfect picture quality on both of the appliances that it was purchased for. I would recommend.

2 Innotek Anti Bark Dog Spray Collar Citronella Refill
2 Innotek Anti Bark Dog Spray Collar Citronella Refill
Offered by MasterPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Sept. 2011
Works in conjuction with a anti-bark collar which is the only thing that seems to stop my dogs from barking, The lemon smell is an added bonus.

Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection  1.5 Litre Cordless Jug Kettle, Black
Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection 1.5 Litre Cordless Jug Kettle, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Kettle, 26 July 2011
Although on the expensive side (this is why it got 4 stars instead of 5) this kettle is excellent. I love the fact it has different temperature settings and although you think you will never use them believe me you do - when making a coffee why waste electricity boiling to 100 degrees when you do not need to!!!! The keep warm system is also practicle and I'm the first to say I thought I would never use this function. It is very quick to boil, and gives out a high pitch tone when it has done so - how many times have you put the kettle on and forgot about it only to then have to reboil the water again. It looks sleek and stylish in todays modern kitchens and is lightweight compared to other kettles. I would certainly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4