Profile for BBSpringer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Petface 'Outdoor Paws' Dog Travel Mattress red / black
Petface 'Outdoor Paws' Dog Travel Mattress red / black

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact dog mattress, 8 Nov 2013
Needed a compact dog mattress for our campervan and this item appears to fit the bill perfectlt. Hasn't been fully tested yet but looks strong enough.
Service from seller was very good however p+p was expensive

Stoplock HG 149-00 Stoplock Pro Steering Wheel Lock Thatcham Cat 3
Stoplock HG 149-00 Stoplock Pro Steering Wheel Lock Thatcham Cat 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully Will Add Some Extra Security, 8 Nov 2013
Bold and bright so hopefully will deterre wannabe thieves as its an extra obstacle for them to have to deal with.

Nikwax Down Wash/Down Proof Twin Pack - 0.3lt
Nikwax Down Wash/Down Proof Twin Pack - 0.3lt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to clean & protect down coats, 8 Nov 2013
Works perfectly in washing and proofing your down coats. Easy to use but you do require to use a lot of liquid. However always run your machine on an empty cycle before using the 9roduct

Ivyline Artstone 107817 Pot 25x24cm - Ella Black
Ivyline Artstone 107817 Pot 25x24cm - Ella Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 24 July 2013
A nice looking planter and although made of a form of plastic material hopefully will be hard waring.

As it comes in a variety of sizes the selection I have do look good.

Kartell 496703 Container Componibili White
Kartell 496703 Container Componibili White

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not practical, 24 July 2013
This item does look good but the design is not very practical in regards to storing items.

The height of the shelves within the container restricts what you can store and due to the circular frame you loose a lot of the space around the edges.

All in all if I had seen this in a shop first I probably would have bought it.

Bosmere G535 Mammoth Tip Bag
Bosmere G535 Mammoth Tip Bag
Offered by Garden Universal

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, 24 July 2013
This bag is strong and sturdy and holds an awful lot of grass, however this does result in it being a two man lift when emptying it.

Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Offered by The-toothbrushes

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this toothbrush, 24 July 2013
Although expensive this has got to be one of the best toothbrushes I've had.

After my last toothbrush broke I thought I would just use our electric toothbrush that we use for nights away, however my teeth were soon stained, so much so that I thought only a trip to the hygienist would do.

However after 1 week of using this bad boy the staining was completely gone.

Another thing that I love about this toothbrush is the wireless smart guide. I honestly thought this was just going to be a gimmick that would sit on the shelf unused, but I use this guide almost every brush. You can set it to time up or down and because its on a shelf you can see how long you have been brushing (my last toothbrush had the timer at the end of the brush so you could not actually see the timer). Plus afterwards it reverts back to an actual clock (something I never thought to have in a bathroom but surprisingly look at often).

100% recommend this toothbrush.

simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy - Stainless Steel and Anodised Aluminium
simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy - Stainless Steel and Anodised Aluminium

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but so far well worth the money, 24 July 2013
I've had this caddy up in my bathroom now for a few months and still no signs of rust so so far so good.

It looks a lot nicer than your usual caddy's and was easy to fit in my shower.

The only downside is the price as it awfully expensive hence why it lost 1 star.

Office Mac 2011 Home and Business 2011 - 1PC/1User (Disc Version)
Office Mac 2011 Home and Business 2011 - 1PC/1User (Disc Version)
Offered by Limestone

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Compatible With Apple Software - AVOID!!!!!, 3 July 2013
Having used Microsoft for a number of years on Windows, when I purchased my Mac there was no question that I would also be buying this software but what a complete waste of money and for the cost of the software a lot of money.

I can get word, excel to work but my main issue is with outlook - it just doesn't work correctly and is very temperamental.

Yes your emails do appear in the format that if a MS user you will be used too, but the calendar element is where the issues really lie.

Reminders do not always appear so you miss appointments, or they will show up days after the event and the issues I have had with syncing is beyond belief - a complete nightmare.

At one point I had over 24,000 (yes I must be one busy person) reminders and spend hours removing them all only for them to reappear again when I rebooted the computer. I've had to do this 4 times so far and each time on average spending 3-4 hours sorting out the problem. Microsofts customer support confirmed there was an issue and just said not to sync it with any other software - hello what it the point of that with todays gadgets!!!!!!

Even Microsoft support have confirmed that this software it is not compatible with the software Apple currently use and when asked why they are selling it they said because it used to work with previous versions!!!!!!!

My advice is AVOID AVOID AVOID and once again AVOID !!!!!!

Polti Vaporetto Dynamic Steam Cleaner
Polti Vaporetto Dynamic Steam Cleaner
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

3.0 out of 5 stars Took 3 attempts to get 1 that fully works, 25 Jun 2013
Ordered this product on the basis of Polti's reputation, but so far I've had I'm on my 3rd machine due to faults on each one on delivery (1st machine the cord retraction unit did not work and the 2nd the pressure cap did not fit correctly).

However now I have one that works, I do like the way the steam cleaner works, but there are faults with the Dynamic. The accessories compartment is small and really does not house anything of major value (probably the cloths and the small cleaning brushes) thus making this element rather useless and the cord could do with being a little longer.

Additionally the instruction manual does not give enough information on what each of the accessory is used for. I'm having to do a lot of research on the internet to find this out. The additional purchase of the cloths are also really not worth it, I find I get a much better finish when wiping down with a heavy duty kitchen roll and for what the cloths are they are overly expensive.

All in all I like cleaning with steam, but wish I had opted for the Polti Vaporetto Evolution Steam Cleaner Kit with Iron. It has the feature of the iron and is cheaper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4