Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate

Page: 1 | 2
The Spring Bride (Chance Sisters series Book 3)
The Spring Bride (Chance Sisters series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Diana Gabaldon but funnier!, 28 Jun. 2015
Anne Gracie, what can I say not Diana Gabaldon ( my fav book Cross Stich) but I love her writing, it's easy to read, funny & you love her characters. I can't wait for Daisy. Ps I've read the other sisters books too & they were better....

Lamentation (The Shardlake series Book 6)
Lamentation (The Shardlake series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... sister said this one was ok but I really enjoyed it) I can't wait for the next book, 25 Feb. 2015
I've read the other 5 books before this( my sister said this one was ok but I really enjoyed it) I can't wait for the next book. I couldn't put this down!

Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream
Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream

1.0 out of 5 stars ... to leak out of it ( the service was brilliant from Amazon) but the new kettle has an issue ..., 25 Feb. 2015
Amazon replaced this after 10 months when water starting to leak out of it ( the service was brilliant from Amazon) but the new kettle has an issue with the on/off switch( I don't think it will last the year, I won't buy another one)

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs [Blu-ray]

Grey's Anatomy - Season 10 [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
My mother in law loved it, she watched the whole series in 2 days!

Barbie Style Ultimate Closet
Barbie Style Ultimate Closet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Barbie Style Ultimate Closet (Toy)
My 3 year old adored this!

Must Love Highlanders
Must Love Highlanders

2.0 out of 5 stars Good if you want to take your brain out & ..., 25 Feb. 2015
Fluffy! Good if you want to take your brain out & not have to think.
I'm scottish & the notion of men wearing kilts day to day is a bit far fetched!, they don't especially good looking men.

Bubble Wrap 10m x 50cm (33ft x 1.7ft) - Rolled - ideal for house moving, posting items
Offered by PolyPostalBags

1.0 out of 5 stars Bubble less bubble wrap!, 25 Nov. 2014
This arrived late & two rolls had no bubbles to pop not one!! Would never purchase thus again sorry

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Super Surprise Party! (for LeapPad and Leapster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
My 3 year old loves it!!

Colour Wow Root Cover Up (Light Brown)
Colour Wow Root Cover Up (Light Brown)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this product. It's chalky, it's itchy ..., 24 Oct. 2014
Don't buy this product. It's chalky , it's itchy & it could never be described as light brown a day in its life!!! At £25 I expected more I would rather use root touch up much to my hairdressers annoyance!!

Page: 1 | 2