Profile for Anna > Reviews

Content by Anna

Anna

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best screen I've ever seen, 26 Feb. 2012
I bought this last week to connect to my old laptop, I wanted to be able to view films and photos better with a larger screen. For a few weeks I scoured Amazon, reading hundreds of reviews, debating whether to get a Samsung or Dell, or another brand. I was impressed with the reviews on this product, and Dell's website for this item too, so purchased it.
The screen is beautiful, very solidly made, the stand has rubbery points on the bottom of it so doesn't move or shake when I knock my desk. I have seen other Dell screens which look cheap and made of plastic but this is certainly not one of them!
I was blown away by the high quality when watching Youtube videos, bbc iplayer, films and just generally surfing the internet! My photos look different to how they used to, I've seen colours on them which I hadn't noticed were there! It was so simple to set up, I didn't even use the CD that came with it, I think it's a user guide but all I had to do was connect the DVI-hdmi cable (bought separately) and connect the power cable and that was it! Definitely worth the money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2012 9:43 PM GMT

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse - Purple Boulder
Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse - Purple Boulder

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Feb. 2012
This mouse is great, I also bought the keyboard k360 (marvellous, they match well)! It has an attractive purple pattern with silver 'boulders'. It's comfy to hold, not too small at all, and it feels slightly rubbery on the sides so it's comfy to hold onto. The scroll wheel is easy to use and when clicking the front buttons it makes a substantial clicking noise. Also with the scroll wheel, if you tilt it to the right or left it can forwards or back on internet pages, which is surprisingly useful.
Definitely recommending to my friends!

Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - Purple Boulder
Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - Purple Boulder
Offered by Kryonet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 23 Feb. 2012
This keyboard is brilliant. I was worried after reading reviews on other websites that it would be small however it is perfectly normal sized. As there is no size given in the product description I thought I should tell anyone who's reading this that it is 39cm x 15cm.
It is a very attractive keyboard, the pattern is nice and it matches with the mouse (m325 purple boulder edition) very well: they look great together!
The buttons aren't right next to each other, this (personally) means it is easier to type, and I make fewer mistakes whilst typing. The function keys are extremely useful, particularly the volume because it means when I watch a film I can adjust the volume without getting up!
Each key certainly feels big enough, and it is useful to have the number keypad too.
Definitely buy this item!

Ps. There was one small problem, when I opened up the keyboard there was no usb nano receiver (or whatever it's called!) Luckily there was one with the mouse, so I can still use that for both keyboard and mouse, however I have emailed Amazon to ask for one for the keyboard, in case the mouse one stops working. Hopefully they will send me one, but it still functions with the other one so it's okay for now!

Hama Lens Cleaning Pen
Hama Lens Cleaning Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Hama Lens Cleaning Pen (Camera)
I was so impressed when i first used this pen, i was a little apprehensive at first, because I didn't want to make any smeary marks on the lens - but I needed to use it because I had a few marks already, from when i had stupidly rubbed the lens with my finger!!
But as soon as I wiped the pen over the lens, it looked completely brand new again. Very impressed - I can't believe this is so cheap! My photos that i've taken on the camera since cleaning it, have been noticeably improved.

Lowepro Apex 110 AW Shoulder Bag for Digital Cameras/Camcorders - Black
Lowepro Apex 110 AW Shoulder Bag for Digital Cameras/Camcorders - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 24 May 2011
I have a Panasonic lumix FZ45 (very good camera... i recommend!) and this bag fits it perfectly. There is a removable insert thing that you can move depending how much room your camera takes up, and my phone or ipod fits in the other side of it. The waterproof cover is a great idea, i hope i won't have to use it... but i live in england, so it's quite likely it'll rain at some point! The shoulder strap is easy to adjust and feels nicely padded. It is a very well made case, and I look forward to travelling around with it! Very good price too.

Panasonic Lumix FZ45 14.1MP Digital Camera - Black (3.0 inch TFT LCD Display, LEICA DC Lens with 25mm Wide-angle and 24x Optical Zoom)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent camera!, 14 May 2011
I bought this recently, after about 6 months of looking for a good quality camera between £200-£300. As soon as I got the camera out of the packaging I was blown away by how great it looked! The grip is so easy to hold onto, and it feels very safe to hold (although I would recommend using the shoulder strap round your neck just in case!) The quality of photos is stunning, particularly outside on a sunny day. The 24x zoom is brilliant, and it even goes up to 32x on some modes! It's unbelievable how close you can zoom in on things (flowers look beautifully clear), I can't wait to go travelling with it. I have ordered a case too, the Lowepro Edit 110AW which will hopefully fit! I originally bought the Edit 100 but that was too small.
I definitely recommend this camera, for someone who doesn't want to spend too much on an SLR, but wants the same quality! I love it... I can't put it down! The settings are great too, particularly the panorama mode (you can be in 3 different places at the same time!) and the sunset mode.

Apple 8GB 4th Generation iPod Touch (Black)
Apple 8GB 4th Generation iPod Touch (Black)
Offered by The Tech Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great!!, 18 Oct. 2010
Having upgraded from the second generation iPod nano, this is absolutely fantastic! I compared the screen to my dads iPhone 3G And the difference in the screen quality is a amazing! I receive all my mail on it now, facebook, weather, games - and I sometimes forget it can actually play music!! It's gorgeous to use, and a great shape/size, I bought a rubber backing case thing for it, I really recommend the Proporta anti microbial case.
Definitely buy, it's soo worth it! Oh and watching films is amazing quality too, the pixels are so small almost invisible :)

Proporta Antibacterial Silicone Case For Apple Ipod Touch 4G - Black / Pink
Proporta Antibacterial Silicone Case For Apple Ipod Touch 4G - Black / Pink
Offered by Box Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars a great case :), 2 Oct. 2010
It is non-slip which is great, i was worried about dropping my ipod at first, but it's so easy to hold. I got the black/pink version, which is attractive and fits my ipod perfectly. Well worth the price! I would recommend getting a screen cover sticker though, then it is all covered.