Profile for J. A. B. Moulson > Reviews

Content by J. A. B. Moulson

J. A. B. Moulson "Present buyer" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Smith & Nephew Opsite Waterproof Dressings 5 Dressings (6.5cm x 5cm)
Smith & Nephew Opsite Waterproof Dressings 5 Dressings (6.5cm x 5cm)
Offered by frontlinesellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful first aid dressings, 27 Aug 2013
I have already used at least two of these dressings. As my skin is so thin I need to have good dressings to hand to protect scratches and cuts. Recommended.

Sacred Music: An Easter Celebration [DVD] [2010] [NTSC]
Sacred Music: An Easter Celebration [DVD] [2010] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Simon Russell Beale
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly pure singing, 27 Aug 2013
Just lovely singing and stays in one's mind for a long time. I do like Simon Russell Beale explanations and words too. Recommended.

The Testament of Gideon Mack
The Testament of Gideon Mack
by James Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting tale of the the Devil & God, 27 Aug 2013
I enjoyed reading this book. The plot was about a Scottish minister, his contact with the supernatural and the doubts and temptations he had. It was sufficiently well plotted to keep me reading until the end; the ending was unexpected.

TeckNet® 5M/10M Slide, Negative and Black/White Film Scanner to SD Card, With 32MB Build-in Memory - Full Black
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and clear outlook, 26 Mar 2013
I was given this product as a birthday present. I wanted to look at some very old slides left to me by a missionary aunt. The scanner is very easy to use and I can save the slides on my computer. Just what I wanted.

The Cocktail Party
The Cocktail Party
by T.S. Eliot

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good as a wanted present, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Cocktail Party (Paperback)
The person who requested it is currently enjoying it and I will probably borrow it too when she has finished with it.

Celtic Cross Stitch
Celtic Cross Stitch
by Anne Orr

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Project Book, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Celtic Cross Stitch (Hardcover)
This is a great book for people who like producing little things to give people. There are many small projects in the book clearly laid out and illustrated. Recommended.

Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter
Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter
by Tom Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars Atmospheric, suspence filled crime novel, 15 May 2012
I enjoyed this book because unusually it had good characterisation of the main characters. It had a good story and the action took place over a period of years. It is set in Mississippi with great attention to the detail of the setting. It is beautifully written and I did not have any idea who the perpetrator of the murders was until the very end. A very good read.

TeckNet H3010 2.4G Wireless Stereo Headset For iPhone/iPod/MP3/others
TeckNet H3010 2.4G Wireless Stereo Headset For iPhone/iPod/MP3/others

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, 16 Mar 2012
I bought this for my son for Christmas. It was an item that he specifically requested and he reports that it is very good and he enjoys using it.

Schoßgebete
Schoßgebete
by Charlotte Roche
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A mysterious present, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Schoßgebete (Perfect Paperback)
I have bought this for soemone who lives in Germany. As it is in German my opinion cannot take account for its contents, but the book was requested so it must be good!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Saintly calendar, 27 Dec 2011
I buy this calendar every year for myself and four other friends after they expressed interest. The calendar lists every saint you could think of and plenty that you wouldn't. As a Church Warden I find it invaluable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3