Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kodak 30B/C Ink Cartridges (Twin Pack)
Kodak 30B/C Ink Cartridges (Twin Pack)
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak printer toner cartridges, 4 Jun 2014
It is what it says on the box - not used it yet as I bought it in ready to replace the one in use at present, but I have no doubt that it will be of the finest quality.

100mm 4" x ¼" dia. No.413 Ceiling Hooks to Screw - Zinc Plated
100mm 4" x ¼" dia. No.413 Ceiling Hooks to Screw - Zinc Plated
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars 100mm 4" × 1/4" dia Hook, 4 May 2014
It is what it is - a hook!!! I have not used it as yet but can't foresee any problems.

Red 2 [Blu-ray]
Red 2 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Red2, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Red 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Funny film, I enjoyed it very much. Not usually a comedy person, but this just tickled me very very much.

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, 3 Jan 2014
This item is better than your ordinary Sandwich press but a little disappointing in the fact I have to hold it down to get an even toast colouring on my Sandwich.

5.8GHz AV Audio Video Sender with 1080 HDMI Output IR Remote Control Extender
5.8GHz AV Audio Video Sender with 1080 HDMI Output IR Remote Control Extender
Offered by GVC digital Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars HDMI remote video sender, 26 Nov 2013
Not as good as I thought it should be for the price. I have a Virgin Tivo box in my lounge & I wanted to see the tv in my bedroom & be able to use my Tivo remote control. Unfortunately I can't use the remote but can see the tv (not exactly what it said it would do, but I can see the tv).

Nicky Clarke Frizz Control 1200w Blow Dry Styler NHA045
Nicky Clarke Frizz Control 1200w Blow Dry Styler NHA045

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicky Clarke Frizz Control Blow Dry Styler, 15 Oct 2013
Great item, it arrived on time & was packaged securely. It is easy to use & the attachments are great; it can be used as a blow dryer; straightener etc. It is easy interchangeable. I think it's great....

Ladies Long Maxi Skirt Womens Elasticated Stretch Full Length Plus Size Wine 24/26 (3XL)
Offered by We Want This

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Long Maxi Skirt, 30 May 2013
This skirt was great and just what I'd been looking for. It arrived on time and was in good packaging and I would certainly recommend this seller to my family and friends.

Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC Micro SD HC Memory Card Stick For Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Mobile Phone
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC Memory Card, 29 May 2013
This just what is said on the label and I bought it for my Mobile Phone. It arrived on time and was in good packaging and I would certainly recommend this seller to my family and friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cvlive Single Lever Swivel Spout Chrome Tap, 29 May 2013
This was bought on behalf of a friend and they are extremely satisfied with it. It arrived on time and was in good packaging and they said they would certainly recommend this seller to family and friends.

Soups For Your Slow Cooker: How to Make Delicious Soups for All Occasions in Your Slow Cooker
by Diana Peacock

5.0 out of 5 stars Soups for your slow cooker, 29 May 2013
This was a great cook-book and has been a great asset to my cook-book collection. It arrived on time and was in good packaging and I would certainly recommend this seller to my family and friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6