Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Xylitol Natural Sweetener 1Kg
Xylitol Natural Sweetener 1Kg
Offered by Xylitol Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it will be fine though it came well recommended, 27 July 2015
I heard about this on a documentary programme. I have not tested it as yet as I have some other to use up first. I'm sure it will be fine though it came well recommended.

[New Release]Poweradd Extendable Selfie Handhold Stick Built-in Wireless Bluetooth Remote Shutter designed for iPhone Samsung and other smart phone which width between 5.5-9cm.
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sire it will bevery useful for any future projects that come along, 27 July 2015
This was bought for a project that unfortunately fell through. I'm sire it will bevery useful for any future projects that come along.

Car Windshield Mount Holder Cradle for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Micro USB In Car Charger
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for a friend who assured me that it was perfect for what he required, 27 July 2015
This was bought for a friend who assured me that it was perfect for what he required...

Swan SP20110N Electric Can Opener, 60 Watt
Swan SP20110N Electric Can Opener, 60 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2015
I am very pleased with the Swan Electric Can Opener.

Classic 925 Solid Silver Plated Three Twist Bracelet Bangle
Classic 925 Solid Silver Plated Three Twist Bracelet Bangle
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 925 Solid Silver Bracelet, 5 Jun. 2015
This Classic 925 Solid Silver Bracelet was bought as a present a friend who was delighted with it. It arrived on time and in good safe packaging. I would recommend this seller to family and friends.

Kodak 30B/C Ink Cartridges (Twin Pack)
Kodak 30B/C Ink Cartridges (Twin Pack)
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak printer toner cartridges, 4 Jun. 2014
It is what it says on the box - not used it yet as I bought it in ready to replace the one in use at present, but I have no doubt that it will be of the finest quality.

100mm 4" x ¼" dia. No.413 Ceiling Hooks to Screw - Zinc Plated
100mm 4" x ¼" dia. No.413 Ceiling Hooks to Screw - Zinc Plated
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars 100mm 4" × 1/4" dia Hook, 4 May 2014
It is what it is - a hook!!! I have not used it as yet but can't foresee any problems.

Red 2 [Blu-ray]
Red 2 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Red2, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Red 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Funny film, I enjoyed it very much. Not usually a comedy person, but this just tickled me very very much.

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, 3 Jan. 2014
This item is better than your ordinary Sandwich press but a little disappointing in the fact I have to hold it down to get an even toast colouring on my Sandwich.

5.8GHz AV Audio Video Sender with 1080 HDMI Output IR Remote Control Extender
5.8GHz AV Audio Video Sender with 1080 HDMI Output IR Remote Control Extender

3.0 out of 5 stars HDMI remote video sender, 26 Nov. 2013
Not as good as I thought it should be for the price. I have a Virgin Tivo box in my lounge & I wanted to see the tv in my bedroom & be able to use my Tivo remote control. Unfortunately I can't use the remote but can see the tv (not exactly what it said it would do, but I can see the tv).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7