Profile for Mr. Jamie Clark > Reviews

Content by Mr. Jamie Clark

Mr. Jamie Clark (Pocklington, Nr York. UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet
by Tom Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the first book, 28 Sept. 2013
This is a great book, I really enjoy reading it to my 4 year old son. The story is written in a rhyming style and has fantastic pictures to go with a very funny, enjoyable book.

Toy Story 3 Intl Talking Woody
Toy Story 3 Intl Talking Woody

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy-well made, 30 Dec. 2012
I didn't know what to expect with this toy but I was extremely surprised. It has a very made feel to it, the joints are strong and it feels just how you would expect it to feel in the films. I've now bought the Jessie toy and that is the same high quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 23 Mar. 2012
This is one of those rare things in this world, a seller that is fair, decent and exceeds expectations. My item arrived within 48 hours, perfectly packaged and exactly as described. I would whole heartedly say that you will not be disappointed with this seller and it's not often that I would say that. The Iceberg Twice has not changed in over ten years, it smells just as good as it always did. This is the best value that I have come across and would recommended it to anyone who still likes noticing that youre wearing after shave even after a few hours.

Buckley Heart Charm Stretch Bracelet
Buckley Heart Charm Stretch Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver bangle with heart charm, 13 Nov. 2010
The bracelet is great, it's fantastic value and looks amazing. It was delivered after just 5 days and it was well packaged. The bracelet is made of separate silver links and has a silver heart charm, it is also elasticated so will fit most size of wrist.

Kitchen Craft Set of Three Beech Wood Spoons
Kitchen Craft Set of Three Beech Wood Spoons
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value wooden spoons, 12 Nov. 2010
I received these before the expected delivery date, they are 3 wooden spoons, made of wood and all work like a wooden spoon, what more can I say.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality curtains, 11 Nov. 2010
These curtains are great, they are good quality and are fully lined. As curtains go, they hang just like any others. The material feels of fairly good quality and I would definitely use them again.

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value ring sizer, 11 Nov. 2010
I received the item before the estimated delivery date, it came with full instructions and was well packaged. The ring sizer is easy to use and very east to read the ring size. Made of plastic so should last quite a while.

ORC Topaz Rug, Ivory Black, 160 x 120 cms
ORC Topaz Rug, Ivory Black, 160 x 120 cms

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic rug at a great price., 17 Oct. 2010
I ordered this rug and due to it being the price it was, I fully expected a rug of just average quality. I could not have been more wrong, it was delivered within 24 hours and was well packaged. When I opened the rug out I was stunned by the quality, it felt luxurious to the touch and it has a very deep pile. The edges are extremely well presented and are of high quality. I can't say enough about the quality of the rug apart from if you buy one, you will be equally happy with your purchase.

Deluxe Baby Float (58577)
Deluxe Baby Float (58577)
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very safe and great fun, 25 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Deluxe Baby Float (58577) (Toy)
I bought this swim seat and some arm bands for my 18 month old son. I took both items on holiday to Greece earlier this year, the arm bands were only used once on their own but the swim seat was used many times each day.

I could not believe how fast my son took to the seat and how safe he was while using it. No matter what he did, the seat kept him perfectly safe and upright. The seat is also ideal for getting the child in the habit of kicking their legs to move in the water.

This is definitely the best water safety item you can buy for a child, also it is impossible for them to slip through the seat like they would in a simple ring.

Arm bands can also be worn with the swim seat for added safety.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Animal Sounds Guitar
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Animal Sounds Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars A Musician in the Making, 25 Sept. 2010
I bought this for my 18 month old son. He hardly ever puts it down and loves playing it.

It is very well made, just what you would expect from LeapFrog. The songs are great and as usual with kids songs they are very catchy. Spin the centre wheel or strum the whammy bar and it will play the song including the type of animal and the amount 1 to 5.

There are 3 modes: counting songs, animal sounds and music (old McDonald has a Farm).

It is great value for money, enjoyable and very well made so you know it will last. I would definitely recommend this toy.

Page: 1 | 2