Profile for Clegg LOSW > Reviews

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Gtechonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent vacuum. arrived on time, 8 Oct 2014
Excellent vacuum. arrived on time. accepted extras and they came very quickly. have told friends about it and think some will buy one soon. (wish I had received the £20 off offer before I bought it bringing it down to £179 , Then it would be even better value.)
so easy to empty, and easy to store in our modern but small house.

Remington SP69 Dual Foil and Cutter Pack
Remington SP69 Dual Foil and Cutter Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUICK SERVICE., 15 Jan 2014
iTEM FITTED WELL, BUT THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE A BIT FAINT, AND HAD SOME DIFFICULTY GETTING THE OLD FOILS OFF. HAPPY WITH THE FINAL RESULT THOUGH!

Skoda Yeti Car Seat Covers in Grey Faux Fur - 2 Fronts Only - CSC401
Skoda Yeti Car Seat Covers in Grey Faux Fur - 2 Fronts Only - CSC401
Offered by S B Seat Covers

4.0 out of 5 stars look good andf feel good., 15 Jan 2014
SEAT COVERS WERE A BIT TRICKY TO FIT, AND THE INSTRUCTIONS DID NOT MATCH THE CONTENTS, BUT MANAGED TO GET ONE ON FOR MY WIFE, BUT WILL WAIT FOR A DRY DAY TO FIT THE COVER ON MY SEAT!

Kim [DVD] [1950]
Kim [DVD] [1950]
Dvd ~ Errol Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars KIM DVD, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kim [DVD] [1950] (DVD)
Just what I wanted. A youngster wanted to see the pointv of 'Kim's game', so the film was a good introduction to the game.

National Service: From Aldershot to Aden: tales from the conscripts, 1946-62
National Service: From Aldershot to Aden: tales from the conscripts, 1946-62
by Colin Shindler

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting overview., 15 Nov 2013
As a former inmate of Padgate, "Dartmoor wi' blanco", the book brought back good and bad memories. Not all the .D.I's were as brutal, but then I knew what harsh discipline was. from home. Aden (khormaksar) was an eye opener for a naive 18 yearold, but I survived it, and look back with fond memories of there and the route stations, Riyan, Salalah, Masirah, Sharjah and Bahrain. My own memoirs will fill in gaps for my family when I pass on!

Karrimor Men's Bodmin II Mid weathertite Black Sea Walking Boot K300BLC153 8 UK
Karrimor Men's Bodmin II Mid weathertite Black Sea Walking Boot K300BLC153 8 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars First pair were faulty, second pair came quickly, but costly return made the apparent deal less attractive., 3 Oct 2013
First pair, a lug came off when I put the boot on, I returned them, and the replacement came quickly, but not the colour I had hoped for. The cost of return was eight pounds by Royal Mail ( I could not wait in for courier service!) I am wary of lugs coming off on replacement, so have given a lower rating.

Breathalyzer for France - Certified French NF Breathalyser
Breathalyzer for France - Certified French NF Breathalyser
Offered by SurvivalBox Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for continental travel, 28 Jan 2013
I don't drink but will comply and carry the cheapest product for the requirment of the french traffic police this year.

Walking Stick Mud / Ice Grip
Walking Stick Mud / Ice Grip
Offered by Smart Choice Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job it was designed for. hope it does not rust, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Walking Stick Mud / Ice Grip
Products arrived on time but one was incomplete. Review submitted and a chastened representative later acknowledged that e.mails seeking replacement had not been retrieved, but a replacement would be sent. I therefore am glad to upgrade earlier review.

Growing Churches through House for Duty Ministry (Evangelism)
Growing Churches through House for Duty Ministry (Evangelism)
by Ken Hobbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Kick starting an old battery!, 8 Jan 2012
The book started well, but as I read on, I realised the review I had been given was a bit misleading! I was hoping for a bit of encouragement to start the New Year as a well 'retired' cleric wanting some sort of kick start again. The book will stir some middle aged clerics with a greater energy than I have at 74 years. I value the few occasions when I can speak to primary school children in our local school, but by evening when pastoral visits could be made and when meetings are usually held, I have no energy, and realise I am just an old fogey who should remain 'invisible' in our community, as far as younger people are concerned. Just a few snippits from the book will be useful as I enter 2012, so all is not lost, and I shall do the occasional pastoral visit where needed.