Profile for Team Demily > Reviews

Content by Team Demily

Team Demily (South London, West Norwood)

Grammar and Punctuation (Activity Cards) (Usborne Better English)
Grammar and Punctuation (Activity Cards) (Usborne Better English)
by Sam Taplin
Edition: Unbound

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wow Cards., 1 Feb. 2013
The Wow Cards. Awesome, fantastic, explanatory very simple, bright engaging colours, thick quality cards, excellent idea for cards to be used with the dry wipe pens. My daughter is in year 3 (7yrs) and uses these cards as a great resource for Literacy. I cannot rate these cards any more than 100% for educational learning purposes for both children and Adult Education in the community i.e. Adults studying Adult Literacy from Entry Level 2/3 to Level 2 Literacy. The cards were received in the condition the seller had stated, in Very Good condition. I felt the cards were very much in pristine condition. Delivered within the specified time.

The Terrific Times Tables Book
The Terrific Times Tables Book
by Kate Petty

5.0 out of 5 stars The book 5***** stars, the condition/quality of the book I had received 3/4**** stars., 1 Feb. 2013
The book 5***** stars, the condition/quality of the book I had received 3/4**** stars. This book is truly an awesome interactive learning involvement for children. My daughter is in year 3 (7yrs) and totally find this book very engaging. I have also bought the pop up Times Table and the pop up Grammer. Very very well worth having. The only thing I have to say about the book (the downside of it) you may have to guide your child to be careful when pulling the tabs, they can be quite delicate or fragile if pulled with more than the average child strength. The book was received in the condition the seller had stated, in Good condition. Delivered within the time stated.

The Great Grammar Book
The Great Grammar Book
by Kate Petty

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is 5***** stars. The condition/quality of the book I had received also 5***** stars., 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Great Grammar Book (Hardcover)
The book is 5***** stars, the condition/quality of the book I had received also 5***** stars. This book is truly an awesome interactive learning involvement for children. My daughter is in year 3 (7yrs) and totally find this book very engaging. I have also bought the pop up Times Table and the pop up Punctuation. Very very well worth having. You may have to guide your child to be careful when pulling the tabs, they can be quite delicate or fragile if pulled with more than the average child strength. The book was received in the condition the seller had stated but better, I had thought the seller undersold itself, compared to other books I have received, this book looked absolutely in pristine condition. Well done to the Seller.

The Perfect (Pop-Up) Punctuation Book
The Perfect (Pop-Up) Punctuation Book
by Kate Petty

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is truly 5***** stars, however, the condition/quality of the book I had received 2/3*** stars., 1 Feb. 2013
The book 5***** stars the condition/quality of the book I had received 2/3*** stars. This book is truly an awesome interactive learning involvement for children. My daughter is in year 3 (7yrs) and totally find this book very engaging. I have also bought the pop up Times Table and the pop up Grammer. Very very well worth having. The only thing I have to say about the book (the downside of it) you may have to guide your child to be careful when pulling the tabs, they can be quite delicate or fragile if pulled with more than the average child strength. The book was not received in the condition the seller had stated, the binder is half parted from the book itself (so had to glue it) the pages are fairly bent, scrunched up and fairly used and the tabs and pop ups are fairly in poor condition. The original price of the book cost £9.99 and I had paid (inc delivery) £8.56. For what it is worth the poor condition I had received it in is totally unacceptable. The seller should either reduced the price or tell the truth regarding the state of the book. Still I would not swap the book for any other because it helps my daughter in her Literacy.