Profile for alan > Reviews

Content by alan

alan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bosch 2609256638 29 x 4mm Roman Ogee Bit Two Flutes with Tungsten Carbide and Ball Bearing/ 1/4-inch Shank

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Feb. 2016
Very good for small Finnish picture frames shelfs ect 8mm depth 6mm wide. Very subtle Finnish.

Bosch POF 1200 AE Router
Bosch POF 1200 AE Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant well impressed, 6 Feb. 2016
Absolutely brilliant router comfortable to use powerful the power kicks straight in. I absolutely agree that this is a very good introduction into using a router. I'm a complete novice and have never used a router before. I have seen and helped with usage of routers but never actually used one. So i know the importance of fencing using jigs ect. I have seen trend router's in use and often each cut having to readjust the depth gauge. I have not needed to on this bosch but I do keep checking after each usage. Now I'm using this domestically and brilliant for industry usage then consider a trend.

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - Season 1
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedee bedee wots up buck, 31 Dec. 2015
Brilliant stuff great light entertainment for the family it's got it all action humour silliness sexy for both grownups absolutely great

MATSU Women's Elegant Lambskin and Lace Driving Gloves M9225 (S, Black)
MATSU Women's Elegant Lambskin and Lace Driving Gloves M9225 (S, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself to these speacal gloves, 31 Dec. 2015
Purchased the gloves for my wife and she loves them. They look really nice feminine and classy. Worth every penny these gloves will look out of place wearing in a bottom end car. in a Mercedes car or jaguar Aston Martin car no these gloves will fit won't look out of place. If you don't have a high end car well you can imagine just saying these gloves are very elegant well made and from a male point of view very attractive on a woman hands. Nice soft leather on underside and lace on top side beautiful gloves for a very special beautiful woman

Testosterone Regulator | HIGHEST RATED 5 STAR! | For Men And Women | 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE | 1 MONTH SUPPLY
Offered by Britten Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok worth a punt at this price, 31 Dec. 2015
How to rate this is awkward why five stars I'm not a body builder or someone who lives in a gym world. I'm taking these due to my diabetes and old age and these are so far helping my sex drive and maintain light exercises and maintain my male body shape. They are okay for the money but wouldn't want to pay any more for them. I have only been taken them for a couple of weeks so cannot say what these tablets be any good for the long run.

Come An' Get It [Remastered] (Remastered)
Come An' Get It [Remastered] (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Come an get it, 16 Dec. 2015
Brilliant album one of my favourite snake albums. Really enjoyable album enjoy

Canderel Green Sweetener 100 Tablets (Pack of 4, Total 400 Tablets)
Canderel Green Sweetener 100 Tablets (Pack of 4, Total 400 Tablets)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yukk!!, 16 Dec. 2015
Taste of chemicals i could not drink my coffee. The taste reminded me of the old sweetex sweetener bitter sharp chemically. I'm using splendour and that's much better than this rubbish. I'm a diabetic and used many different sweeteners and so far found silver spoon version's the best.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product upgrade from fire stick, 18 July 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Upgrade from the fire stick and its definitely a upgrade wow! Right first thing is i love my music and have a high end set-up top end cyrus and b&w speakers and this amazon little box of tricks plugged in to the dac has detail emotion attack timing. I have replaced this over my Naim hdx a £6000.00 music server as to be honest there not much between the two except for price £80 amazon or £6000.00 Naim hdx. Amazon box is hard wired in my system with kimber opti 1, kimber usb, chord hdmi,netgear night hawk router,unlimited fibre optic. Movie and gaming playback is again up there with the best my £1000blu ray player is collecting dust now as for xbox and ps consoles they can offer new releases but at a price. You also need Internet and subscribe to either xbox or sony so do the maths this amazon box is up there with high end quality music and video play back and the gaming is brilliant to swkotor walking dead oddworld to name a few for £6 or under use amazon game controller or plug in a xbox controller so versatile on that front. Oh prime stuff not bad either i do buy my cds with autorip so i have a hard copy and digital copy with my music which amazon only offers so again amazon ahead of the likes of Google music and apple and this box playing back audio is bloody good. Oh have xperia z3 phone and download music onto that from my autorip purchases versatility of amazon brilliant.

Grisport Men's Quatro Hiking Boot Brown CMG614 UK 9 / EU 43
Grisport Men's Quatro Hiking Boot Brown CMG614 UK 9 / EU 43

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant allrounder biker boot., 16 July 2015
The best all-rounder boot really great value for money. I've had this boot for five years now and still feel comfortable I've walked in them ridern my motorcycle in them ect ect in all types of weather conditions snow to sand wet dry, total support good protection best bikers boot i ever had not just for riding but also walking brilliant boot.

Levitation
Levitation

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorway city, 12 July 2015
This review is from: Levitation (Audio CD)
The best hawkwind album ever and the bonus stuff is top notch and comes with autorip had original on album then cd and now this addition this is one of my favourite albums that I will purchase more than once if it's good enough and this album is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20