Profile for Steph > Reviews

Content by Steph

Steph "- Steph M" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Sharples N Grant Climb-n-Ladder with Hammock
Sharples N Grant Climb-n-Ladder with Hammock

5.0 out of 5 stars Syrian hamster loves it!, 19 Oct. 2013
My hamster loves this cage accessory. He plays on it more than his wheel. I put it next to a platform and he goes on the ladder on top jumps on the sling and climbs onto the platform and does it over and over again. He likes to just sit on the top ladder and watches me from his cage. It's his favourite toy!

Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in
Fifty Shades of Grey: Movie Tie-in

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifty shades of grey, 6 Jun. 2013
loved it. found it hard to put down. the storey is so more interesting than the sex parts. on the third book now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 8 Jun. 2012
I bought the set of three of this luggage design. I love Snow leopard print (grey and black)and really wanted suitcases for this years holiday. The picture is not very good when it comes to showing the print design on the suitcase but I bought it anyway hoping the design is nice. It is a nice design and 100% happy with my purchase.

Very quick delivery and would recommend this suitcase to leopard print lovers out there.

Bath Beans Dinosaur
Bath Beans Dinosaur
Offered by farawaymagic

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on expected arrival date., 15 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Bath Beans Dinosaur (Toy)
Great and good fun for children. I will be buying more in the future. I would recommend buying these as my little cousins loved them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny., 15 Feb. 2012
Bought this to put in my boyfriend's stocking for Christmas. It would be funny to use and it is a great joke present to buy for someone who complains about other drivers.

Would definately recommend buying this as a joke present for someone.

Webkinz Citrus Dragon YELLOW MULTI
Webkinz Citrus Dragon YELLOW MULTI
Offered by DealsCentre

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute., 15 Feb. 2012
The toy is very cute and soft. Would definately recommend buying this for a child.
I bought this toy as a joke present for my 23 year old boyfriend who is into dragons and he actually really likes it as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived before expected arrival date and good product., 15 Feb. 2012
Will be buying this product again from this seller in the future but this litre of almond oil will definately last me a while.

I used this oil in my hair and leave for 30 minutes and then shampoo after. It leaves my hair very soft and you don't need to use alot of the oil to cover your hair.

I would recommend buying this product if you have dry hair or if you want a moisturiser for your skin.

Celtic Realm Dragon Sword Ornament Letter Opener Gift
Celtic Realm Dragon Sword Ornament Letter Opener Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my boyfriend., 15 Feb. 2012
The detail on the ornament is good but I would be more pleased with the item if I knew from the start that the sword is metal but the actual dragon/sword holder is not. It is a very light ornament and it could easily be broken but the boyfriend seems happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Last for 2 years, 24 Mar. 2011
Bought this item about 2 years ago and recently thrown it out due to my hamsters chewing it to pieces. So it did last long. My roborovski's loved it. Will need to buy another one soon!

Anne Stokes - Officially Licensed 2011 Square Wall Calendar
Anne Stokes - Officially Licensed 2011 Square Wall Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the boyfriend and he loves it!, 23 Mar. 2011
The pictures in the calendar look great. My boyfriend loves this calendar as it a lot of girls and dragons - perfect for him!
Would recommend others to buy this.

Page: 1 | 2