Profile for Flikmy > Reviews

Content by Flikmy

Flikmy

Long Version TTL Off Shoe Remote Cord for Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, SB-80DX
Offered by UK Highland Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and Cheap!, 19 Feb 2011
The cord came works and fits well on my Nikon D40.
Its fantastic as this is much cheaper than the original Nikon cable.

Joby Gorillapod GP2 - SLR
Joby Gorillapod GP2 - SLR
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty useful!, 19 Feb 2011
I'm currently using this on a Panasonic GF2 (with 14mm lens) and it works really well.
I've managed to get the pod to hang on to lamp posts and handrails and it has been steady enough to take photos at up to 30 sec exposures.

I believe the total weight of the camera is under 500gs, so be sure that when using this on your camera/dslr that you get the correct version for the weight of your camera.

Panasonic Lumix GF2 Digital Camera with 14mm & 14-42mm Lenses - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little camera, 13 Feb 2011
I'm used to shooting with my Nikon D40. Got this a couple of weeks ago and getting familiarised with it. Took it out for a full day with the 14mm prime and my Nikon. I didn't actually need to take my Nikon out of the bag as the GF2 served most of what I needed to (except when its battery died at the end of the day).

The touch screen will split opinions, some will like it, some won't. I personally am warming up to it, though I still find buttons on a DSLR much more convenient. The ability to pick the Auto focusing points on the screen does come useful.

What is wonderful about this camera is that it stays in my jacket pocket (with the 14mm pancake) and I don't need to carry a bag to bring a camera with me.