Profile for Dan > Reviews

Suck UK Stainless Steel Key Bottle Opener, Silver
Suck UK Stainless Steel Key Bottle Opener, Silver
Offered by Mya & Matilda

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little gift!, 5 Mar. 2013
As a part time barman I bought this to have a bottle opener on my key chain. No problem at all using this, no breaking, or any other problems. Does exactly what it was made for!! Definitely recommend!

ASICS Men's Gt 2170 White/Blue/Orange Trainer T206N 0159 8 UK
ASICS Men's Gt 2170 White/Blue/Orange Trainer T206N 0159 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 5 Mar. 2013
Very comfortable, and although they are a slightly run down now, after 7 or 8 months of every day use, when I first wore them it was like walking in a trampoline!
By far the best running shoes I've ever worn! Definitely worth the money!!

Pulse Sonic K920D Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Pulse Sonic K920D Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Offered by HOLMS

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome buy!, 5 Mar. 2013
Bought this as I'm starting a new workout plan that requires it.

Enjoy using it, and if you set your age into it, it helps that it beeps to let you know if you're too high or too low for your "fat burning" zone.
Is a little complicated, and can't quite figure out how to change the time, but I don't really use it as a watch, so it's not a big deal for me,

SHS4800/10 - black/yellow by PHILIPS -Quality Ear-clip headphones with 1 Year Warranty as standard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 5 Mar. 2013
Had a pair of these last year and lost one of the caps to cover the little speakers, so it didn't feel too right. Bought a different pair, and they just weren't the same. Luckily managed to find these online, even if they were very expensive.
Very comfortable, great sound quality, and very loud compared to some other headphones I've tried. Might not mean much to some people, but these are used for the gym, and not just every day use, and I need them loud to drown out the awful pop music the gym likes to play.

So, if you're looking for a comfortable pair of headphones that are loud, I'd recommend these!

Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Long Sleeve Top - Large, White
Offered by SUB SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Mar. 2013
Great delivery, and a really great baselayer. First baselayer I'd ever bought, so was unsure as to the size, and there are so many different makes knocking about, made it difficult to pick which one was best. I'm pretty sure I made the right choice buying this one!

The sleeves aren't too short, which was one thing I noticed on a few product reviews. I would recommend it for a great baselayer that really does keep the cold out and the heat in! Very impressed!

Dairy Free Milk Alternative Pralines
Dairy Free Milk Alternative Pralines

4.0 out of 5 stars Little bit more expensive that I would like but pretty good!, 5 Mar. 2013
Admittedly, my only complaint is with the price. I'd liked it to have been a bit cheaper, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.
Very more-ish. Would actually know they are dairy free if you weren't told on the box. Very impressed! Definitely a good buy for those who can't eat dairy chocolate, or for even those who want to try something new!

Whale Wars: Series 2 [DVD] [2009]
Whale Wars: Series 2 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Chris Aultman
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, and sure for plenty of use!, 5 Mar. 2013
If you're a fan of it, or "reality tv" if it actually falls into that category, then all in all for the money I payed, a great value buy. Very quick delivery! Was told 3 to 5 days, arrived after two! Very good buy in my opinion!

Stereo AV Cable (N64)
Stereo AV Cable (N64)

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't come with scart lead as box shows, but still works., 31 May 2012
This review is from: Stereo AV Cable (N64) (Video Game)
Bought this after digging out my old N64 from the attic. The cable I had originally didn't work anymore, so looked for a cheap new one. Was very quick to deliver, and now thanks to it, I'm drowning in nostalgia!

101 Youth Football Coaching Sessions (101 Drills)
101 Youth Football Coaching Sessions (101 Drills)
by Tony Charles

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for new coaching ideas., 31 May 2012
Bought this as I have recently started a new job working at a local school. Have been coaching for about 6 years, but didn't have many coaching sessions written down for the young age group, so bought this book for some new ideas. All 101 sessions are fun and creative, and most can be changed in some small way to make it more fun or more competitive for whichever age group you're working with.
Very good for those with limited imagination, or new rookie coaches.

RunBreeze Anti Blister Ankle Running Socks Size 9-11
RunBreeze Anti Blister Ankle Running Socks Size 9-11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money. Love these socks!, 31 May 2012
Bought these to wear with my work shoes more than my running shoes. I struggle with my work shoes, as they cut my heels all the time. Bought these in hope that they would stop the cutting, or at least reduce it, to save me having to buy brand new shoes. Thanks to these socks, I can't even feel my shoes on my heels or anywhere else. Sometimes feels like I don't even have shoes on!
Good delivery too, very fast. I definitely recommend this product!

Page: 1 | 2