Profile for Sussie. > Reviews

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle
Price: 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing., 2 Jun 2013
Not over keen on this book, I gave up reading it. I will try it again later. I found it a struggle to read.

Self Help for Your Nerves: Learn to relax and enjoy life again by overcoming stress and fear
by Dr. Claire Weekes
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars OKay., 2 Jun 2013
Although I am enjoying this book and can relate to some of it, I havn't finished reading it to make a worthwhile comment.

Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Offered by Wolfybeds - Click here for our full range!
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over dog!, 2 Jun 2013
This bed is so comfy and squidgy that my boxer, once in it, does not want to get out. No more sofas or chairs for her anymore.
I have laid down beside her when she is in it and I have to say that I find it comfy myself. I have taken it apart and washed it and it looks as good as new when dry. I have to make sure that I can dry the bed the same day, as she is not happy without it.
Well worth the money!

BillyOh Large Heavy Duty Plastic Dog Kennel Pet Shelter
BillyOh Large Heavy Duty Plastic Dog Kennel Pet Shelter
Offered by Garden Store Direct
Price: 51.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy boxer!, 2 Jun 2013
Normally buy wooden kennels. But thought we would try this one. Our boxer loves it. I think I should've ordered a slightly bigger size but she seems perfectly happy in it.

Sambucol 120ml Immuno Forte Liquid
Sambucol 120ml Immuno Forte Liquid
Offered by Nutrisun
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Majic potion, 2 Jun 2013
My husband and I now regularly take this after having been poorly with flu like symptoms. We took the maximum dose at first and when we were recovering we reduced the minimum dose. If either of us feel like we have cold coming on we then increase to maximum dose. We have felt so much better taking it, and we don't want to stop. And its a small price to pay to pay for a majic potion!

Bimbo and Topsy
Bimbo and Topsy
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bimbo and Topsy (Hardcover)
I read this book when I was younger when I went stay at my nans house. It is a great book for kids and I have always loved Enid Blyton. I will enjoy reading this book to my grandchildren. It will bring many happy memories. The book was in great condition and I am very pleased with my purchase.

Shoot the Damn Dog: A Memoir of Depression
Shoot the Damn Dog: A Memoir of Depression
by Sally Brampton
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Struggling, 14 July 2012
I like this book but it makes me feel uneasy at times. Depression is a frightening illness, all the more frightening when you read the book. I have to admit I havn't read it all yet as it upset me and I struggled to read it. Suffering from depression at the moment it is probably not the right time to read it. I will wait until I have recovered before I continue to read it again. I felt the author truly wears her heart on her sleeve and I am so pleased that she is now living a normal life which is great news for others suffering from depression.

Guided Mindfulness Meditation
Guided Mindfulness Meditation
by Jon Kabat-Zinn
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 19.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying, 14 July 2012
I am getting through this slowly but surely. It is helping me and I am sure it will be of benefit when I have got through all the CD's. I look forward to listening and carrying out the instruction which I do every evening when I am home from work.

Underneath the Lemon Tree: A Memoir of Depression and Recovery
Underneath the Lemon Tree: A Memoir of Depression and Recovery
by Mark Rice-Oxley
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT a waste of money, 14 July 2012
I bought this book when I was recovering from depression. I could relate to everything expressed in the book and had total empathy for the author. Having read a few books relating to depression this is one of my favourites. If you are getting over depression then this book is a must read for you. But only when you are ready to read and take it all in. The start of depression makes reading hard to get back into. Best read when recovering. It will make sense.

Yoga For Stress Relief [DVD] [2008]
Yoga For Stress Relief [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Barbara Benagh
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely stress relieving., 17 May 2012
This DVD is brilliant. I found Barbara Benagh so informative. Her instruction is so precise and slow and her voice is so relaxing. Sometimes I don't even do the exercise I just watch and listen. In fact, it is probably better tO watch all the different movements first before endeavouring to do them practically. I absolutely love this DVD and watch/do a bit of yoga every day. Amongst other things it is helping me with my depressive illness at the moment. But I will still do yoga when I am well again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3