ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

Sony DEJ011S.CEQ CD Walkman
Offered by PASSA
Price: 44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony walkman, 15 July 2013
I bought this model thinking it would like my old Sony Walkman which at least had a volume control. The volume control on this product does not seem to give you a volume over 5 and i am quite hard of hearing. No matter what I do, change the headphones, this little piece of work will not go any louder.

The Long Good Friday [1981] [DVD]
The Long Good Friday [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bob Hoskins
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 7 April 2013
Forgot how good this film was, a stocky godfather figure of Bob Hoskins with his beautiful moll Helen Mirren. Was nice to see the young Bryan Marshall, Derek Thomson and other "known" faces in this memorable film,.

White Boots & Miniskirts - A True Story of Life in the Swinging Sixties: The follow up to Bombsites and Lollipops
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia at its best, 7 April 2013
Having been born in the early 50's I found this book extremely interesting.
A real trip down memory lane. Thanks

Nike Dart 9 Runningshoe Women's
Nike Dart 9 Runningshoe Women's

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 3 Mar 2013
I have never bought footwear online but there had to be a first time for everything and I was not disappointed. The trainers are a very good fit and I have now worn them a couple of times. Prompt delivery and easy ordering.

Stuart Little [DVD]
Stuart Little [DVD]
Dvd ~ Geena Davis
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Stuart Little [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this as a present for my grandson but both my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The encounters with Snowbell the cat are hilarious and there are many witty and funny lines. Highly recommend this.

At Her Very Best
At Her Very Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: At Her Very Best (Audio CD)
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my husband he loves it - all her greatest hits and all seem to be good quality recording.

RADIAN B FOAM BATH MUSCLE SOAK LAVENDER - 750 ML
RADIAN B FOAM BATH MUSCLE SOAK LAVENDER - 750 ML
Offered by Online4Perfume
Price: 3.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 30 Jan 2013
As it has now become almost impossible to buy this product in the shops I was amazed to find it on Amazon. I had a most gorgeous bath, full of lovely bubbles and emerged feeling refreshed. The order arrived within three days and was packaged very well - heres to more of these lovely baths. I now realise that this is no longer in stock, what I good job I ordered a couple of these.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars screen protectors for Samsung Galaxy tab 2, 11 Jan 2013
It does what it says,goes on quite well thanks to the applicator. Only ordered these a few days ago and so pleased with the prompt delivery. Tried to obtain same protectors in my local stores but all sold out. My tablet now seems protected(combined with the new leather case) and I would recommend these to anyone.

360 ROTATING MULTI-ANGLE PU LEATHER CASE STAND COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY 7 INCH TAB 2 P3100 P3110 - (BLUE)
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars tablet case, 11 Jan 2013
Ony ordered this a few days ago after a fruitless search around the local stores. It is perfect for the Samsung tablet and much better quality than I saw in my local stores. So pleased it fits so snugly into the case and the tablet now feels much more protected. Me and my gizmo can now "go places".