Profile for Miss A S McCarthy > Reviews

Offered by Clarke Decorate
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bed set, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Zanzi Duvet Cover Size: Single
Nice bed set. Grey one side, duck egg the other. Shame about the poppers, although handy, seem tacky for a liz hurley product. Washes well and keeps it colour.

Diana: Her Last Love
Diana: Her Last Love
by Kate Snell

5.0 out of 5 stars Intersting, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Diana: Her Last Love (Hardcover)
This was a really good read. Written by a journalist it is also well written. It is the most believable book I've read yet.

Rosewood Natural Rimini Cat Scratcher
Rosewood Natural Rimini Cat Scratcher
Price: 18.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 26 May 2014
This was coming unstuck when we received it. Most of the strapping has come off which goes to show it is not fit for the purpose. Will stick with the 6 one from telcos, at least that lasted!

Thrive Cat Complete Food - Chicken Breast 75g. (Pack of 6)
Thrive Cat Complete Food - Chicken Breast 75g. (Pack of 6)
Price: 5.94

2.0 out of 5 stars All packaging and marketing, 26 May 2014
This product is nice but not appealing to 2 out of my 3 cats. The cost is all in the marketing and packaging. It is no different to any others in small tins on the market. It doesn't warrant the price. I wouldn't buy again.

Furminator Short Hair DeShedding Tool for Large Cat
Furminator Short Hair DeShedding Tool for Large Cat
Price: 22.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but effective, 26 May 2014
At first I thought this was an expensive piece of tat. I was recommended it by someone in a veterinary waiting room. I have to say, having got used to it, it really does get at the undercoat. You can see this because it is a different colour to the top coat (invariably). I use it on my cats but a word of caution the teeth are fairly sharp so you need to brush with a pressure that is dependent on the density of the fur and the amount of fat your cat carries. This would be painful on a skinny cat, unless done carefully. My cats love being brushed by this and boy do we get some hair out of them! If you were going to the USA I would suggest you buy it there where I suspect it would be cheaper?

Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue
Reflective all-elastic Cat Collar Blue
Price: 2.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 26 May 2014
Well I though this collar was very nice. The quality is good and it has good reflection (particularly good if you live near roads). Last week my cat came in with the collar wrapped around his rather rotund waist. The end of it was all frayed. I can only guess he got caught up somehow and had no choice but to step forward in to the collar to free himself, having maybe tried to bite the end of it. I immediately cut the collar free when I saw what had happened and gave him a cuddle. I can only conclude that this collar would benefit from the safety release mechanism that other brands have. I won't buy this again as he is an out and about cat that needs a reflective collar but one that will unclip automatically when he is caught up on something.

Felix Senior As Good As It Looks Meat Pouch 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Felix Senior As Good As It Looks Meat Pouch 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this, 26 May 2014
My cats love this. But only certain flavours. Wish I pick the flavours myself. The fox in the garden has the rest!

Whiskas Simply Grilled Meat in Jelly 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Whiskas Simply Grilled Meat in Jelly 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Livy 1
Price: 12.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Cats have gone off this, 26 May 2014
My cats have gone off this particular food. don't know why but it generally seems good quality and value for money when it is on special offer.

Thrive Cat Complete Food - Tuna Fillet 75g. (Pack of 6)
Thrive Cat Complete Food - Tuna Fillet 75g. (Pack of 6)
Price: 5.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 26 May 2014
This product is just a small watery can of tuna. It would be cheaper to buy a small tin of shops own brand tuna - which would have better quality tuna. This product is all about the marketing and the packaging. Only one out of my 3 cats would eat this.

Hills I/D Feline Cat Food Prescription Diet 5 Kg
Hills I/D Feline Cat Food Prescription Diet 5 Kg
Offered by Vetscriptions Ltd
Price: 38.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this, 6 May 2014
I have three cats and they all love this. I have bought this for years. Better to get them something they love than waste money on trying new stuff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3