Profile for Bids > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this, 14 Dec 2014
With all the news about Ebola lately, this is very close to the bone. The author has described an intriguing concept and I'm looking forward to the next book.

Eagle One (The Bugging Out Series Book 2)
Eagle One (The Bugging Out Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Dec 2014
I just want to know when the next book in this bugging out series will be coming out? Great story.

FOG: Where were you when the world ended?
FOG: Where were you when the world ended?

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 3 Nov 2014
plenty of action and surprising characters, especially the main ones. I was sad when the book finished but enjoyed every minute

NanoStrike
NanoStrike

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Oct 2014
This review is from: NanoStrike (Kindle Edition)
This book was nothing short of brilliant!!! The characters were well thought out and the technology described didn't come across as far fetched. I really enjoyed this.

When There's No More room In Hell: A Zombie Novel
When There's No More room In Hell: A Zombie Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Aug 2014
I loved this book. It has everything I enjoy in a good zombie story but more believable. looking forward to the next instalment

Impetus
Impetus

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Impetus (Kindle Edition)
What a great book. The plot was very good and a new take on the post apocalyptic stories. I'll be looking out for more.

Welcome To The First Day
Welcome To The First Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced, thrilling read, 19 Jun 2014
I loved this book, it just kept going with brilliant characters that I was rooting for. Can't wait for the next one!

Outage (Powerless Nation Book 1)
Outage (Powerless Nation Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 Jun 2014
Great book, no soppy moments but at the same time, what I'd imagine to be the real feelings you'd have if you were living the story. Very nicely written with plenty of good characters to keep you engrossed and lots of action. It's been a long time since I got lost in a book.

Zevenbergen: A cautionary tale for our times/An imaginary extrapolation into the Future/A love story that transcends time and dimension

2.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 21 May 2014
I enjoyed most of this book but there two whopping great bits missing!!! What was that all about...? I flicked back a few times with no joy. I'm by no means an English major but 'clever' is not spelt 'cleaver'. That came up a few times but was not alone. It pissed me off so much that I didn't read the last few pages. It was a real shame cos most of the story was good.

Stone Age
Stone Age

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Stone Age (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and can't wait for the follow-up. I've always been fascinated by the science behind CME's and this author managed to go into good detail without pontificating to us mortals like some other books I've read on the subject. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3