Profile for Aidensmum > Reviews

Aidensmum

Paper Mate Flair Original Fibre-Tip Pen Black - Pack of 5
Paper Mate Flair Original Fibre-Tip Pen Black - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pens, 20 May 2014
My favourite pens for handwriting, writing cards etc. Brilliant quality and good clear writing and bold colour. Very Happy with my purchase.

Ladies Large Designer Canvas Shoulder Bag, Measuring 40 x 38 x 8.5cm, With 13 Styles To Choose From (Blue Bird)
Offered by Macallen Importers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely summer bag, 20 May 2014
It's awesome! The pattern is slightly brighter than I expected but it is really lovely, a great bag for summer.

LEGO Friends 41008: Heartlake City Pool
LEGO Friends 41008: Heartlake City Pool

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool, 6 Aug 2013
I enjoyed helping my 6 year old put this together, its so pretty and really good fun. Loads of play value!

DK Readers L3: Lego(r) Friends: Summer Adventures (DK Readers: Level 2)
DK Readers L3: Lego(r) Friends: Summer Adventures (DK Readers: Level 2)
by Catherine Saunders

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book, 6 Aug 2013
Daughter has several lego friends sets so great book for her - reads a bit like a diary though, would have preferred a proper storyline.

Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap
Kahuna Ladies Watch AKLS-0168L with Pink Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Watch, 6 Aug 2013
Arrived not working but I've had Kahuna watches before and always loved them - got a battery fitted and it's fine - I guess that's why they were so heavily reduced so I am not complaining.

Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks
Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars zoggs seal sticks, 7 Sep 2010
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
Great fun and really gets the kids learning swimming skills without even realising!!! My kiddiwinks don't go swimming without them now. Even my 3 year old can use them in the shallow end picking them up with her feet then reaching down to grab them!! My 6 year old's swimming confidence has come on brilliant since using them.