Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Block Party--The Modern Quilting Bee: The Journey of 12 Women, 1 Blog, & 12 Improvisational Projects

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, 25 Oct. 2013
Clarity with a beautiful end result - would recommend to anyone thinking of dipping a toe into patchwork and quilting.

Spyware Shield
Spyware Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Spyware Shield (App)
Does exactly what it says - impressive. First rate app and so far absolutely trouble-free. There is nothing more I can say.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Easy to use as you don't have to be a mathematical genius to use it. In short, a very useful tool.

The French House
The French House

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 21 July 2013
This review is from: The French House (Kindle Edition)
Really good novel - couldn't put it down. I shall go on now and read more of Nick's books as he seems to provide what I am enjoying in my reading at this moment in time.

The Winchester Goose: at the Court of Henry VIII
The Winchester Goose: at the Court of Henry VIII

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good yarn, 5 Jun. 2013
Really enjoyable historical novel, pacey and hard to put down once started. Really good value for money - will try her other books now.

A Stitch In Time
A Stitch In Time

2.0 out of 5 stars Great hopes dashed again!, 13 April 2013
This review is from: A Stitch In Time (App)
I was disappointed that there are no illustrations of the various sewing methods contained in this app. The font used is so tiny that it is difficult to read on my tablet and does not improve on turning to landscape.

Wilderness
Wilderness

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted money, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wilderness (Kindle Edition)
I compared this book with the Fifty Shades trilogy and found them to be worlds apart. Anyone who has criticised Fifty Shades should read this load of drivel and find out what bad literature looks like!

Hinari HSC008 White 1.5 L Slow Cooker for Small Portions
Hinari HSC008 White 1.5 L Slow Cooker for Small Portions

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 28 Feb. 2013
Now we are retired and there is just the two of us, I have found this little slow cooker invaluable. The most used item in my kitchen!!

35 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
35 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes

1.0 out of 5 stars Bah!!, 15 Feb. 2013
Once again I have been duped by a cook book obviously from America now I have downloaded it. I use fresh ingredients, not packages of this and that to make my meals. Most disappointed.b

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 Feb. 2013
Now you can be the repository of useless information and annoy all your friends!! No, really, a great read to be recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3