ARRAY(0xaef45954)

Monster [Limited Edition 3D Sleeve]
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 9 Oct 2012
I'll start by saying that this album isn't five stars it's more like 4.5 but that wasn't an option.
I'm a relatively recent KISS fan, I liked their music every time I heard it a few years ago but I only started becoming an avid listener to both new and old material of theirs this year.

I thought Sonic Boom was amazing, not much can top Modern Day Delilah (made me a KISS fan) but once you hear Monster you will see some competition, some of My personal favourites being Freak, Long way down, the Devil is me, all of the songs deserve a mention. There is not one song I felt like skipping, the album is just excellent, KISS really delivered on their promise.
You can tell that there is a lot of passion and fun put into this album, with Tommy co writing 9 or 10 of the songs (people can finally quit insulting him and Eric, this album shows that they have earned the warpaint.)
I would recommend this to any KISS fan and anyone who likes rock.
BUY IT NOW !!!
No gimmicks, just straight up rock and roll.

Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD]
Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Price: 10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes no sense ?, 28 Sep 2011
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD] (DVD)
I don't understand how this being called season 11 because these episodes were shown on BBC3 and it was called season 10 so ummmm what's Seth Macfarlane doing ?
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2011 10:56 PM BST

Little Fockers [DVD]
Little Fockers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert De Niro
Price: 4.46

4.0 out of 5 stars it's decent, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Little Fockers [DVD] (DVD)
this is the third entry to the fockers/parents series of films and on the way it has lost some humor, my thoughts on why "little fockers" has is because it gave to much focus on owen wilsons character who in my opinion was never all that interesting probably why he only had a cameo in meet the fockers, and it should have given more focus to dustin hoffman who really gave meet the fockers the life which it had. i would recommend this film to fans of the original and to others maybe watch meet the fockers or meet the parents first