ARRAY(0xafd9b84c)

How the West Was Won
How the West Was Won
Price: 2.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 18 Mar 2014
Great story from the master storyteller that truly lives up to its title.
Warning: Once started will be hard to put down.

The King and I - How Elvis Shaped My Life (Kindle Single)
The King and I - How Elvis Shaped My Life (Kindle Single)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 26 Jan 2014
I think Elvis has shaped many lives and it's true that the older you get the more appreciative of his voice and music you become.

Ride the Dark Trail (Sacketts)
Ride the Dark Trail (Sacketts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 3 Jan 2014
Another good Sackett story, this time it's Logan Sackett and the Talon brothers.
As usual with a Louis L'Amour book it's hard to put down before finishing it.

Acctim 74132 Cadiz Wall Clock, White
Acctim 74132 Cadiz Wall Clock, White
Offered by KG Homewares
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Clock, 28 Dec 2013
I've got 2 of these myself, had them for nearly a year now and they work perfectly. This is the third one I've bought and it's for a Christmas present. I think that says it all. Packaging and delivery has been good too on all three of them.

Treasure Mountain (Sacketts)
Treasure Mountain (Sacketts)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 28 Dec 2013
What can I say, it's Louise L'Amour the greatest western writer of them all. Course it's a good read! Check it out yourself.

Black and Tan Leather Wallet Smart Flip Case Cover for The New iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 with Full Sleep Wake compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Dec 2013
I'm pleased with this. I've had numerous ipad covers over the last few years and this one beats them all. It covers all my needs and it looks good too! If your thinking of getting a cover for you'r pad, look no further and it's a good price too!

Link and Under Cabinet Light Set Pack Of 2. Ideal For The Kitchen
Link and Under Cabinet Light Set Pack Of 2. Ideal For The Kitchen
Offered by Price Attack Ltd
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, 28 Dec 2013
These lights make the kitchen look so good. I ordered one set and liked them so much that I ordered a second set! Delivery perfect, on time, in fact it was a day early with one set. Fixing instructions easy to understand and I had them up in no time at all. I really am pleased with them. Now, my mums seen them whilst visiting and she s going to order a set for herself and get me to put them up for her.

Utah Blaine: A Novel
Utah Blaine: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Story, 7 Dec 2013
Another great story from my favourite author. I dare anybody to put this book down once started, it keeps you wanting to turn the page right up to the end.

TeckNet 4 Way Multi-Socket Plug Adaptor - Turn 1 socket into 4
TeckNet 4 Way Multi-Socket Plug Adaptor - Turn 1 socket into 4
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 Nov 2013
Had to adapt it slightly, because of a protruding socket on my wall the ridge on this back of this caught on it so it didn't fit tightly, after sawing ridge down it now fits and does the job. Delivery was excellent & within 48 hours of ordering.

Catherine Lansfield New York Double Duvet Set, Navy
Catherine Lansfield New York Double Duvet Set, Navy
Offered by DLF Wholesale
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 19 Oct 2013
This is a good buy even though I'll be using it in the summer more than the winter because it's silky smooth and tends to slide off the bed when in use. It's certainly much better than I expected and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Catherine Lansfield duvet again if the time arises.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5