Profile for Kenok > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Alan Titchmarsh Bypass Secateur
Alan Titchmarsh Bypass Secateur

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 25 Jun. 2013
Ordered these as a birthday present for my Mum since she always watches Alan Titchmarsh. She's been using them for months now and tells me they're the best she's had, so well satisfied.

Metal Garden Potting Sieve / Riddle Medium 6mm 1/4 Inch Mesh
Metal Garden Potting Sieve / Riddle Medium 6mm 1/4 Inch Mesh
Offered by andys emporiumcouk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun. 2013
Good product, good price, good size, good delivery. In fact I ordered another set for myself and have recently ordered more for my Mother.

Hunt the Hunter
Hunt the Hunter

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth A Read, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hunt the Hunter (Kindle Edition)
Nice to see some new western stories breaking through, this one is a pretty good read, though not in the class of Louise L'Amour

Bosch Rotak 34 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower (34 cm Cutting Width) (Old Version) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part, 9 May 2013
Although I haven't used this product as yet, I can only give it 4* since upon delivery this morning, earlier than expected, when I opened the box, I found one of the handle extension screw adjustment clip type lever was broken, annoyingly I've had to temporarily use an old screw and nut from my toolbox. Does anyone know who I write to to get a replacement small part, I don't want all the hassle of returning the whole lawnmower just for a handle extension screw.

The Lonely Men (Sacketts)
The Lonely Men (Sacketts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 16 April 2013
Louis L'Amour is in my books the greatest western writer of all time, his stories never cease to thrill and he's a master of keeping your attention right up until the end. Whichever book of his you have you can be assured is a good read and once you've finished it you'll be eager for more.

Shalako and Catlow (2-Book Bundle)
Shalako and Catlow (2-Book Bundle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book Deal, 16 April 2013

Mojave Crossing (Sacketts)
Mojave Crossing (Sacketts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Read, 16 April 2013

Safe House
Safe House

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
This was a very good story, it kept me up very late last night as I couldn't put it down. This is the first Chris Ewan book that I've read and I can assure you that after reading this one it certainly won't be the last.

Griffin Survivor Black/Black for New iPhone 5 Military-Duty Case & Belt Clip
Griffin Survivor Black/Black for New iPhone 5 Military-Duty Case & Belt Clip
Offered by Electric Blush

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 10 April 2013
My son works in the construction industry and wouldn't consider taking his iPhone to wok if it wasn't for griffin survivor cases.

The Sacketts 4-Book Bundle: Sackett's Land, To the Far Blue Mountains, The Warrior's Path, Jubal Sackett

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 10 April 2013
The first 4 stories in "The Sacketts Saga" from the greatest storyteller of them all Louis L'Amour. I can highly recommend this bundle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8