Profile for Kenok > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
GLASSES SLEEVE LICHFILED LEATHER - O/S, BLACK
GLASSES SLEEVE LICHFILED LEATHER - O/S, BLACK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special, 19 Oct. 2013
It does the job I suppose, though it's thin and not too sturdy and glasses don't go in smoothly, for the price you pay what can you expect? I'll use it for the time being but know the day will come when I'll be looking round to buy another.

Mens Super Soft Black Napa Leather Wallet & Credit Card Holder With Coin Storage by Neptune Giftware
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, 19 Oct. 2013
I'm really impressed with this wallet. The size is ideal, not too big and bulky, and it has all the necessary compartments in it, even for travel passes and credit cards. I like it . Perfect.

VEO - 3 meter extra long cable for ipad mini, iphone 5, 5s, 5C, ipad 4, nano 7
VEO - 3 meter extra long cable for ipad mini, iphone 5, 5s, 5C, ipad 4, nano 7
Offered by icestation

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 19 Oct. 2013
It worked for a couple of weeks only and then just suddenly stopped. There was me so pleased with it too when I first had it. I suppose the only way is to go to the Apple Store and pay out for a genuine one. Sorry Veo I genuinely would have liked to be writing a good review for this product but what can I say?

The High Graders
The High Graders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The High Graders (Kindle Edition)
Another great story from Louis L'Amour my favourite author. Once again when you start this book it's hard to put down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Duvet, 11 Aug. 2013
I wondered if it would look as good as the picture but in fact when I put on The bed it looked even better! I'm now thinking of getting another one. Service and delivery no complaints about either.

Belkin Wireless N300 USB Adapter
Belkin Wireless N300 USB Adapter
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased, 11 Aug. 2013
I'm so pleased I bought this, saves me a lot of leads going up the stairs like I had before and to be honest the computer is just as fast. I did have my doubts but I'm pleased to say that they were in vain, personally I'm completely satisfied. If your looking for a good adaptor at a good price you won't find much better than this one. Service and delivery up to the usual amazon high standards too.

8 X CASTOR CUPS LARGE BROWN FLOOR PROTECTOR GLIDES
8 X CASTOR CUPS LARGE BROWN FLOOR PROTECTOR GLIDES
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Aug. 2013
I have now bought 3 sets of these, one for my Mum who after seeing mine wanted a set. Great product, great price, great service and delivery. Deserves the 5 star rating.

Draper 65960 Carbon Steel Fork and Trowel Set
Draper 65960 Carbon Steel Fork and Trowel Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too impressed, 11 Aug. 2013
I suppose at the end of the day you get what you pay for. I Must admit I was hoping they'd be better since draper is a good name and I've bought their products before but in this case I'm not impressed, handle is loose and twists easily and they are very small. I still use my old ones and keep these just as a spare. Delivery was good though and that's why I gave an extra star.

Acctim White Radio Controlled Wall Clock 93/723RC Milan
Acctim White Radio Controlled Wall Clock 93/723RC Milan
Offered by HARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clock, 11 Aug. 2013
I now have 2 of these clocks, 1 white & 1 black, in both cases excellent service, delivered on time and I am completely satisfied with this product. I don't think you'll find a better clock, fantastic price too.

Alan Titchmarsh Bypass Secateur
Alan Titchmarsh Bypass Secateur

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 25 Jun. 2013
Ordered these as a birthday present for my Mum since she always watches Alan Titchmarsh. She's been using them for months now and tells me they're the best she's had, so well satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7