Profile for Angel Rodrigo Ferrer > Reviews

Content by Angel Rodrigo ...

Angel Rodrigo Ferrer

Gold Bond Medicated Powder 120 ml
Gold Bond Medicated Powder 120 ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! I'm a fan, 5 Dec 2013
I'm hooked on this now. I use it all the time everything and everywhere. I also recommend it to all my friends now.

Once: A New Musical
Once: A New Musical

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Once: A New Musical (Audio CD)
I never saw the show and sometimes, through a cast recording you can get a feel for what's going on regardless. Maybe a good option if you have already seen or are about to see the live production.

Merrily We Roll Along
Merrily We Roll Along
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Merrily We Roll Along (Audio CD)
Awesome show, great revival cast, can't fault anything. I have previous original cast recordings of this show and this one is by far the one that most draws me in. Love it.

Evita - New Broadway Cast Recording
Evita - New Broadway Cast Recording

3.0 out of 5 stars Meaaaahhhh....(so so), 5 Dec 2013
I love this show. I love Elena Roger and I love Ricky Martin. I thought this recording of the Broadway revival was way over produced and unfortunately I don't "get" Ricky Martin doing the role of Che. His voice is great and I can't fault him, but having seen this version of the Evita revival in London a few years before... I have to stick to the original 2006 London revival (with Elena Roger)

Samsung HDTV Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Black
Samsung HDTV Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Black
Offered by MobySpares

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels and looks like a fake, 5 Dec 2013
I've had this device before. I had bought it from a Samsung retailer in London. When I ordered this one online (and for half of what I payed originally) I was excited and looking forward to using it again. The device came and it was scratched and looked faded. The packaging looked original and the device itself might be as well. I didn't buy a used adapter. (I wouldn't have minded a used one) but nonetheless it was not shiny and wrapped in cellophane as the original i purchased a few months before. I'm also not sure if this device is overheating when connected to the TV. I know my old one did not. In any case: Buyer beware I guess.

Rainbow Tour
Rainbow Tour

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced my original track, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Tour (MP3 Download)
The original track on my CD skipped (it's been doing that for years) I replaced the track with this one. Happy listening again even if it is Madonna.

FireWire 400 to 800 Adapter by Neet® - 6 pin (female) port to 9 pin (male) FW 800 Connector ** WHITE ** Ultra Compact **
Offered by Neet Cables

3.0 out of 5 stars It feels flimsy, 5 Dec 2013
It feels flimsy ... but it does the job and for the price I payed: I'm happy and satisfied customer.