Profile for J. Foster > Reviews

Content by J. Foster

J. Foster (Northants, UK)

Man In The Machine
Man In The Machine
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out, Royworld have arrived!, 20 Jun 2008
This review is from: Man In The Machine (Audio CD)
I had never heard of Royworld until browsing music on iTunes, when a link suggested people who liked Coldplay might like 'Royworld'. I listened to a couple of previews and decided it was definitely my type of music. Strong melodies, good production quality, slightly rocky and definitely 'poppy'. Also liking The Guillemots, I can well believe that there were a fantastic support band on their tour. I would liken their music to 'The Feeling' - instantly likeable.
If you buy this album and like indie music, I don't think you will be disappointed.

When You Believe
When You Believe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great voice, lovely personality, worthy winner, 20 Dec 2007
This review is from: When You Believe (Audio CD)
This is a beautiful version of a lovely song, and should leap to No 1 for Christmas. Listen with your eyes closed and you would not believe that it is the voice of an 18 year old. I love it, and can't wait to hear more from Leon. Good luck.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2007 10:54 AM GMT

The World Is Outside (Uk Cd)
The World Is Outside (Uk Cd)
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album I have bought in ages....., 27 Oct 2007
I bought this album after following one of Amazon's links - people who bought this album also bought this. Soooooo glad that I did. I have even got my two teenage sons hooked on it. It is the only album that I play in the car that they don't moan about. Very catchy, but plenty of depth in their melodies. I love 'Musical Chairs', as well as most other tracks. Uplifting and classy!

Creative ZEN Vision:M 30GB MP3 / Multi-Media Player - Black
Creative ZEN Vision:M 30GB MP3 / Multi-Media Player - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A real gem!, 29 Jan 2006
I ordered this last Monday and it arrived on Friday, and I am so pleased with my new toy. I quickly copied music and photos onto it, and altho' I have not cracked the video side of things yet, the demos that are on the machine look good. You can look at photos whilst music is playing. My two sons (11 and 14) are green with envy (they have Creative's - Nano and Muvo) and keep pinching it. My eldest son keeps saying 'what is the point of 30Gb - you'll never use it!' But it is so nice to know you have got all that room, and I can put all my previously little played CDs on it. I admit that the touch sensitive navigation button is a little irritating, but I can live with it. I will need to buy a new case, but I am pleased it came with an Ac adapter as I understand the new ipod does not. I have not tested the battery power yet, but I can't see it being a problem. The pack includes a two pin power adapter, which is a good idea for travel!
Thanks Amazon for quick service, as usual!