Profile for pamf > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hoover PurePower PU2115 Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 2100 Watt
Hoover PurePower PU2115 Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 2100 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2015
Nice and light, easy to put together. Pleased with price and performance.

50% off neocore N1 10.1 inch Tablet PC (Quad Core 4x1.2GHz , Android 4.4, 1GB RAM, HDMI,2 Year Warranty,Slim&Light)
Offered by MangoMobile

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems okay, 28 April 2015
Seemds ok. Have only had tablet one day, so a little early for a review. Bought this and set it up for my 88 year old mum to use. Her eyesight not as good as it was but she finds it fine to use. Easy to set up and seems quick to respond. Hope this lasts.

UNIVERSAL 2.5MM MAINS CHARGER FOR ANDROID TABLET PC - 3 PIN UK PLUG
UNIVERSAL 2.5MM MAINS CHARGER FOR ANDROID TABLET PC - 3 PIN UK PLUG
Offered by xyzqujinfly

1.0 out of 5 stars Turned out I ordered wrong one,, 8 Feb. 2015
Turned out I ordered wrong one, dont

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-inch Tablet (Black) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1.5GB RAM, 8GB Storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Android 4.4)
Offered by Market Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second tablet and only bought it because ..., 17 Nov. 2014
This is my second tablet and only bought it because my Kobe Arc broke after two years. Comparing the two, I prefer the format of the Kobo and the home screen tapestries. But I am sure I will get used to the Samsung Tab 4 as it seems to be doing exactly what I expected of it up to now.

teKKno® (Pack of 5) Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (SM-T230 / T231 / T235) LCD Screen Protectors Guards And Cleaning Cloths (Clear)
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for your tablet!, 17 Nov. 2014
Received earlier than expected, which was brilliant, as I did not like using my new tablet without screen protection. They were really easy to apply and I would advise all tablet users to use these as they are great against scratches to screens.

10 Pack Screen Protector For HTC One X by Kolay®
10 Pack Screen Protector For HTC One X by Kolay®
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
Really easy to apply. Keeps my HTC screen in pristine condition.

HTC One X/XL/Plus+ Smart Phone Wallet Case Leather Magnet Flip Cover Black+2 Free Screen Protectors By Casestyle®
Offered by iKase-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 Oct. 2014
Excellent delivery and was really pleased with quality of case. My HTC phone looks neat in this case and love the magnet strap.

Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack
Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack
Offered by Beaky Trading (UK VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Sept. 2014
Great delivery and price, will certainly purchase again.

Babyliss 5344U 2000W Travel Hair Dryer Multi Voltage
Babyliss 5344U 2000W Travel Hair Dryer Multi Voltage
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 23 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my next holiday as my old one of 15 years finally died on me. This is lovely and light and comfortable to hold.

Xylo Micro USB Mains Charger For The Kobo E-Reader Range - Mini, Glo, Touch & Arc.
Offered by Xylo Uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose connection, 23 Mar. 2014
Lovely long lead, but after a few weeks the connection to the tablet is very loose.Also blue light on plug is very annoying if I charge it overnight in bedroom, but I covered it with black electrical tape and that did the trick

Page: 1 | 2 | 3