Profile for Inventor > Reviews

Content by Inventor

Inventor "Magpie" (Armagh)

Page: 1 | 2
Womens Long Frill Layered Evening Dress Floral Knitlace Bow Formal Gowns Elegant Dresses Ladies Burgundy Size 12
Offered by My Evening Dress
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Flounces floating, 25 Aug 2014
I'm a size 12 but this dress was a 14 on me. It is a gorgeous colour. I bought it for a cruise evening and dinner. It was very long and the flounces floated about. I just wish the chiffon tiers had gone right round the skirt of the dress.

Dark Waters (The Barkley Sound Series Book 2)
Dark Waters (The Barkley Sound Series Book 2)
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Brother 2, 10 Aug 2014
Not as good as Finn's story. I liked everyone else except Brent and Anna. In the first book - Dangerous waters - there was more atmosphere. The water, being under it. The place, I felt as if I was there. This was missing in Dark Waters. It was too itty bitty and Brent seemed8 to me and dark, unlikable in Dangerous waters that when I came to read about him in this book his character was difficult to adjust to; he changed into a misread person. It was difficult to accept the different persona. Also if a woman had been raped, does it really only take chemistry? Unbelievable.

Sheikh's Design
Sheikh's Design
Price: 1.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Rush to love, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Sheikh's Design (Kindle Edition)
This story as started off well and was quite comical, but at the end it was rushed. It was a novella.

The Savage Heart (Mills & Boon M&B)
The Savage Heart (Mills & Boon M&B)
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A history ride, 23 Jun 2014
This is one of Diana Palmer 's earlier books set just after Wounded Knee. The author must have been in the throes of teaching her readers about what happened to the native Americans. The writing is a bit disjointed and her style is younger. It doesn't flow. I was disappointed with the story.

The Desert Virgin (Mills & Boon Modern) (Uncut - Book 2)
The Desert Virgin (Mills & Boon Modern) (Uncut - Book 2)
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars The best knight, 23 Feb 2014
I found this author very good at describing the desert. I could nearly feel the heat. I have now bought another Knight book in the trilogy but this one is by far the best.

Iron-On Invisible Mending 40x50cm
Iron-On Invisible Mending 40x50cm
Offered by Barnyarns
Price: 3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, 15 Nov 2013
I got this on a recommendation from a friend. My chiffon dress at the side seam had parted company. It took me a while to get around to it but I did eventually get the ironing board out and did it. It worked out okay but you have to be careful you actually iron on it exactly. I had ironed it a bit spread over and there it is permanently. Would recommend though as did the trick.

Hard Floor Rug Anti-Slip Underlay - 120 x 180cm - Choose from many different size options

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-slip works, 3 Oct 2013
This stuff is so good I've ordered more for my other rugs in the bedroom, and one at the door of my sitting room. Fantastic. But remember it's only for wooden floors, not carpet.

My Notorious Gentleman: Inferno Club: Book 6
My Notorious Gentleman: Inferno Club: Book 6
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars What happened?, 15 Aug 2013
This was the worst one in this series. All the characters were such drips. I was skipping paragraphs in places to get over the boring bits. Too bad as I was looking forward to it and now it is hardly remembered by me. The others are far superior and her writing is more herself. Skip it.

Hush Puppies Women's Ceil Mocc Bs Taupe Moccasins H506137 5 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Ceil Mocc Bs Taupe Moccasins H506137 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull loafers, 7 Aug 2013
These did not fit and were a very dull colour on. I thought they would be more like light taupe. I returned them for a refund.

Kipling Women's Creativity X Shoulder Bags Pearlized White K10717016
Kipling Women's Creativity X Shoulder Bags Pearlized White K10717016

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat summer bag, 7 Aug 2013
I was using a white (about A5 size) bag at home which was plastic. It was beginning to become discoloured. Then I saw this cute bag in white and said I'll have that. Inside it has about 4 compartments. The top zip encloses the whole bag entrance. There is a zipped compartmet in the centre which you could keep your cards or purse in. The other compartments are open - for kindle, bits and pieces. A great bag which can be worn crossed or on the shoulder, by adjusting the strap. Brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2