Profile for Sadiq Reber Kittani > Reviews

Content by Sadiq Reber Ki...

Sadiq Reber Kittani

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Offered by Handy Zentral
Price: 5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice perfect Micro SD Card, 26 Jun 2014
Perfect Kingston micro SD card, for my sister HTC smartphone, it works nicely and the transition data it's so fast.

HTC Mains USB Charger for Rhyme/Sensation XE/Titan/Radar/Sensation Evo 3D/Chacha/Incredible S/Desire S/Wildfire S/One X/One XL/One S/One V/Sensation XL/Explorer/Desire X/Windows 8X/Desire C/Windows 8S - Black
Offered by Technoxpress
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Charger from HTC, 22 Jun 2014
My sister had HTC smart phone contract from O2, and it came without charger adapter, just an micro USB so I ordered this one, and its working nicely, right now she is happy with it. :)

Perspective Made Easy
Perspective Made Easy
by Ernest R. Norling
Price: 7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to recover informations about perspective, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Perspective Made Easy (Paperback)
I bought this book because it cheap price and rich information to recover information about drawing buildings in painting, so I need that, I recommend beginners and Artists to buy this book its very useful. thank you.

GENUINE ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S II / S2 i9100 Replacement Battery EB-F1A2GBU 1650 mAh
Offered by _Bargain_Sales_
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Useable form time to time, 4 Mar 2014
I bought this product for my phone and it really worked, however it seem that I sense the genuine battery had a short life because I expecting that after 4 - 7 months it will be useless so this permanent for my phone. This the third time I am changing my battery phone.

Thanks to the seller.

Huawei Ascend P6 SIM Free Smartphone UK - White
Huawei Ascend P6 SIM Free Smartphone UK - White
Offered by Handset Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Best Smart Phone EVER., 31 Jan 2014
I bought this phone for my self because I gave the Nokia to my mother, and I bought this product for some reasons:

1. Fair Price.
2. Easy to use. (Follow the user guide)
3. System 100% Better than iPhone and Samsung.
4. Great and Elegant design.

Thank you Huawei.

One Piece: Thousand Sunny Ship New World Ver. Plastic Model Kit
One Piece: Thousand Sunny Ship New World Ver. Plastic Model Kit
Offered by TOY SHOP JAPAN HOBBYONE.
Price: 28.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bandai figure, 31 Jan 2014
Its really nice to buy for my friend as gift to him, because he is really fan of one piece.
Perfect and nice product, delivery was perfect. Thank you.

Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Offered by Luzern
Price: 52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars PHILIPS Kettle, fair price, best quailty, 22 Jan 2014
I bought this kettle for the moment, when I was searching for new one. And I was very happy to see the fair price of this kettle and bought it in 18th January, and after two days I received my the kettle and I am very happy to have it.

Philips HD2595/01 Daily Collection 2-Slot Toaster, White
Philips HD2595/01 Daily Collection 2-Slot Toaster, White
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greates toaster, fair price, high quality., 22 Jan 2014
I saw PHILIPS toaster in searching, and I was shocked to see the price and it was great to buy.
And its worth it.

Result:

CLICK.

BUY.

ENJOY.

Nintendo Wii U 32GB The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Premium Pack - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Price: 229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Console EVER!!!, 13 Jan 2014
Nintendo Wii U Wind Waker version its nice and simple to setup lovely control pad. The console has perfect ability to play virtual console and Wii games. I would recommend any who wants to play with his/her family to buy Nintendo Wii U.

Floral Traditional Medallion Extra Large Rug 240cm x 330cm(7ft 10" x 10ft 10") 9 Sizes Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carpet, 13 Jan 2014
I order this carpet for my house and its great, and it makes my home more warm and cozy.
Thank you.