Profile for P. Acker > Reviews

Grom Audio Aux-Input / Line in Adapter for recent Honda
Offered by Carputer-shop
Price: 65.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Look elsewhere, 29 July 2014
This products performance has seriously deteriorated during the time that I've used it. The sound qualify (sometimes only coming from one speaker) is now so bad I just do not bother anymore.

Such a shame.

Head Case Designs Green Owl Patterned Kawaii Design Back Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 520
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kawaii!, 12 Jun 2014
Bought this as a present. She loved it, thought it was cute.

It is such a shame she broke the phone though...

Ahenk Red [King]: Luxury Bedding Set with Fitted Sheet [King Size] - 100% Turkish Cotton, 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty; Ahenk(Red) Design; Duvet Cover + Fitted Sheet + Two Pillow Cases; Ideally packed for Gifting.
Offered by Cottony
Price: 54.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 12 Jun 2014
I was drawn in with the great reviews and good price.

But... this is not a quality product. It has such a low threat count you can see right through it. It also feels terrible.

My set of bedding became all 'bobbled' and lost its shape after a few months. I contacted Cottony but they refused to do anything about it. Even thought the title claims that this bedding comes with a one year warranty, you'll have a job claiming against it.

Cottony informed me that this warranty was for the colour and the shape of the sheet! My set lost it's shape after 4 months and they simply said that it was tough luck. They would not accept a return against the advertised warranty. I then contacted Amazon and they swiftly resolved the issue.

SHAME ON YOU COTTONY!

My advice would be to spend a little more on a quality product that will last at least one year. For this to last one year I'd have to buy it three times over. The maths is simple:

Bedding lasted 4 months.
12 months in one year.

12 / 4 = 3

45 * 3 = 135

Go and spend 135 somewhere else, with a better vendor. You'll have much better and longer lasting bedding along with awesome customer service.

Bold Ruby Jasmine Laundry Detergent Gel 16 Washes (Pack of 6, Total 96 Washes)
Bold Ruby Jasmine Laundry Detergent Gel 16 Washes (Pack of 6, Total 96 Washes)
Offered by tarteg.cymru
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Jun 2014
But then the prices rocketed and amazon no longer stocked it for sale.

Shame as it smelt awesome, but I now use a more environmentally friendly product.

Ecover Under the Sun Fabric Softener 750 ml (Pack of 8)
Ecover Under the Sun Fabric Softener 750 ml (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars V. Good, 12 Jun 2014
Makes your clothes smell amazing. I use this in conjunction with the dettol, and my clothes feel and smell fresher for longer.

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Skin Care Gel Large 453g Pump Bottle
Banana Boat Aloe Vera Skin Care Gel Large 453g Pump Bottle
Offered by Venture Blue
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Put it in the fridge..., 12 Jun 2014
... and if you are caught out by the sun it gives you such relief.

The cool aloe on your skin feels amazing and takes away any pain.

I do not know why banana boat products aren't so popular in the UK.

Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Spring Fresh 1500 ml (Pack of 4)
Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Spring Fresh 1500 ml (Pack of 4)
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky clean, 12 Jun 2014
I use this with every wash, as I always wash on the lowest temperature setting.

I can only assume that my clothes are cleaner, as I cannot visually see any results.

But I do notice that my clothes freshness lasts a lot longer and they now smell even more awesome.

Taylors of Harrogate Hot Lava Java Extreme Roast Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by The Yorkshire Pantry
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Phwor!, 12 Jun 2014
This coffee is AMAZING.

It's lovely and dark, with an awesome flavour.

I use this everyday and I haven't got bored of it for months.

Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray SPF50+ 200 ml
Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray SPF50+ 200 ml
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 12 Jun 2014
Heck of a lot cheaper than Tesco (which was selling this for more than 12).

There is little wonder that skin problems due to over exposure from the sun are becoming a major problem if supermarkets are putting such a huge price tag on things like this.

Anyway, it smells awesome. A nice blue colour, which rubs into the skin with ease leaving no trace.

(5 Bars) 100% ORGANIC Hand Poured Beeswax - 30g each - Premium Quality, Cosmetic Grade, Triple Filtered Bees Wax
Offered by Sharp Tech
Price: 7.09

4.0 out of 5 stars lubrication!, 12 Jun 2014
I use this to lubricate zips. Works a treat.

Got a lot for a little and it does exactly as required.

I can now zip and unzip with ease all day long!

Page: 1 | 2