Profile for siobhan > Reviews

siobhan

Long Way Down
Long Way Down

4.0 out of 5 stars tom odell cd, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Long Way Down (Audio CD)
good condition arrived promptly. Got this for my son & he said it is very good.Not my kind of music so have not listened to it.

So Close
So Close
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars dina cd, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: So Close (Audio CD)
cd arrived promptly & in very good condition. Dina was around in the early 90,s at the same time that Mariah carey first came out & I always thought that she was underated compared to Mariah.Not keen on all of the songs but love "so close" "special kind of love" & "aint no man".Her voice sounds amazing.

The Best Of Me
The Best Of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars maxi cd, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Me (Audio CD)
Loved him as a teenager & picked this cd because it has most of his well known hits on it. Came promptly & was in very good condition. Mainly got this because I have always loved his songs "close to you" & "wild world".Few other good songs on this which I had forgotten about.Like " housecall" feat shabba ranks which has a good beat to it..

The Very Best Of En Vogue
The Very Best Of En Vogue
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars en vogue, 19 Feb. 2014
great value & condition.I love this cd & forget how great en vogue were.
My favourite track is "don"t let go" I love the start of this track.Also loved hearing some of the others like" whatta man" & "my lovin".Loved these as a teenager because they were feisty but appreciate now what fantastic singers en vogue were.

Elvis - The King - Double CD
Elvis - The King - Double CD

4.0 out of 5 stars elvis, 19 Feb. 2014
good value & a lot of his most well known songs on, also a few I have not heard before.