Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Darth Tickle" (Oxford, UK)

Premium Range -Twin Pack- 2x Canon BP-511 Compatible Digital Camera Battery For CANON EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 300D (Digital Rebel), EOS 30D Digital, EOS 40D , EOS 50D , EOS 5D, EOS D30, EOS D60 - Star-E-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare batteries for my Canon, 10 Mar 2010
I'm very pleased with this pack, the batteries perform at least as well as the OEM battery that came with my camera. This pack was a great price, and given the performance of the batteries, I'm extremely happy - they were terrific value.

The order was processed very quickly, and delivery was within a couple of days. I've had some time to use them, and I'm very happy that I've made a good purchase.

Draper 45539 400-Watt 300 mm Lawn Raker
Draper 45539 400-Watt 300 mm Lawn Raker
Offered by Toolstop_Ltd
Price: 78.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Draper 45539 400W LAWN RAKER, 6 Oct 2009
Having used this new lawn rake for most of the summer I can report that I'm very pleased with it. Raking the lawn after mowing it picks up lots of cut crass, moss and thatch that the mower just leaves behind. The results are very evident, with the lawn looking better than in previous years.

It's something you have to maintain, though. Each time I rake, I'm picking up a bit less thatch, but it's still quite a quantity. It's something that needs to be done regularly, after each mowing, or even between mowings.

The rake itself is pretty simple. Light and easy to use. My only criticism of this model would be that the basket is pretty small. My lawn is quite long, and I can only go up and down once circuit before the basket is full, making emptying it a frequent activity. Still, this is a simple task and doesn't slow me down very much - the basket lifts off simply, and is quickly emptied and re-attached to the rake. There were bigger rakes available, with bigger baskets, and compressors for the thatch - but I opted for the cheap and cheerful alternative.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with this rake. It does a good job, is easy to use and manage, and doesn't take up too much room in the shed either. I was also happy with the value, it was a great deal.

SanDisk CompactFlash 4GB Extreme III Memory
SanDisk CompactFlash 4GB Extreme III Memory

4.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk CompactFlash 4GB Extreme III Memory card, 6 Oct 2009
Not much to say about this card, really - so this will be a short review. I'm amazed at the value of these things now, a 4gb card will last me for weeks of constant snapping with my digital SLR, and the price was excellent. You can't really go wrong, can you ??

Very pleased, and highly recommended.

Break Like The Wind
Break Like The Wind
Price: 7.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the wind break for you ?, 28 July 2009
This review is from: Break Like The Wind (Audio CD)
What an album. As a follow up to the "This is Spinal Tap" album, from the movie of the same name, this new one provides more excellent songs, well written and well performed. In character, these songs show that "Tap" are refuting claims that they are too old, or too sexy. Out of character, the music is excellent in its own right. Good tunes, amusing lyrics, and well played.
Highlights are the power balled "Just Begin Again" (with guest vocals from Cher- or someone sounding exactly like Cher) and the quirky "Clam Caravan", as well as some of the more standard Tap fare "Bitch School" and "The Majesty of Rock". Some nice additions are some old track from Squatneys biggest rock band's back catalogue, such as "All the Way Home" and "Rainy Day Sun".

A good album, on many different levels. Turn it up to 11 and ROCK ON!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2013 7:25 PM BST