Profile for monika > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Make A Scene
Make A Scene

5.0 out of 5 stars Great listen for fans, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Make A Scene (Audio CD)
Bought this as a gift for my dad at Christmas as he absolutely loves Sophie Ellis-Bextor. He was very pleased!! Will be buying her next album too.

Don't Tell the Groom
Don't Tell the Groom

5.0 out of 5 stars Bride to be must read!, 1 Jun. 2014
Funny, enjoyable and easy page turner. Loved the protagonist and loved how the story developed. Must read for all bride to bes!!

Gramatica De USO Del Espanol - Teoria Y Practica: Gramatica De USO Del Espanol + Soluciones - Level B1-B2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Definitely worth the buy, 1 Jun. 2014
Fantastic study aid for Spanish learners. The grammar is broken down into many small sections with exercises accompanying each section. This allows you to start from the basics and build up your knowledge. I wish I had this book when studying Spanish at degree level.

Together
Together
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety of songs, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
These two have the most beautiful and stunning voices ever! I get goosebumps everytime. I love how the CD offers a variety of tracks, from the opera classics to current songs such as Rule the world by take that.

blue peas | vibrant pastel aztec/tribal/retro/vintage leather flip wallet vertical for iPhone 4/4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and protective case, 27 Mar. 2014
The best iPhone case. Initially I thought it may be a bit bulky and that the flap would get in the way but I've not had any problems. It's Light, protective and stylish. I have received many compliments!

blue peas | silicone/gel blue donut 'naughty nibbles' case Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at affordable price, 10 Feb. 2014
This Samsung Galaxy S3 case is great (just as described!).
It fits the phone perfectly and the phone feels protected without feeling chunky (I find some cases can make phones heavy and chunky).

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S MIRRORED SCREEN PROTECTOR 6-IN-1 PACK
IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S MIRRORED SCREEN PROTECTOR 6-IN-1 PACK
Offered by ClickJunkie

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality definitely reflects the price, 19 July 2013
I first purchased a mirrored screen protector for my iPhone from a Phones4U store and paid approx £5 for 1 screen protector and really loved it. Over 8 months the protector deteriorated around the edges and I needed a replacement.

When I found this product on Amazon, I was really amazed at the cheap price and thought I was being ripped off by Phones4U. However, these protectors are nothing like the one I had earlier. Yes, they are mirrored and yes they protect the screen but my issue is the distortion of colour. The colours on the screen change depending from which angle you're looking at your phone and the overall glare is quite pink. The mirror itself is very dark and not as mirrored as the previous product I had purchased.

If you're looking for a cheap bargain (50p a protector) and don't mind the distortion of colour then this is for you.

The 20/20 Experience [Clean]
The 20/20 Experience [Clean]

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 17 July 2013
I am a huge fan of Justin Timberlake and was so excited when he announced he was bringing a new album out.
There are some great songs on the album such as Mirrors, Tunnel Vision and Suit & Tie, the problem I have with it is that the songs are too long. I really like the beat and the collaboration with Timbaland in Don't Hold the Wall but I can hardly ever get through the whole track before skipping to the next one as the song drags on for too long.
Overall I do enjoy listening to the album but would have preferred for JT to release more edited versions of the songs.

Mini Shopaholic: (Shopaholic Book 6) (Shopaholic series)
Mini Shopaholic: (Shopaholic Book 6) (Shopaholic series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to the Shopoholic series, 17 July 2013
I'm a huge fan of Sophie Kinsella especially of her Shopaholic series.
This is a must read for all Kinsella fans and all girls that love to shop.
Laugh out loud funny. Shame it was the last one.

Unorthodox Jukebox [Explicit]
Unorthodox Jukebox [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing album from Bruno Mars, 17 July 2013
I am a huge fan of Bruno Mars and this album doesn't disappoint! I could listen to his voice all day long. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2