Profile for Sue > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 586

Sue (C.I.)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Snug Pet Feeding Mat for Dog and Cat In Premium Food Grade Silicone - Size 19" x 12" (Grey)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Sept. 2015
We've had a few mats from the pet shop but they tend to be a sort of laminated mat which, when wet (quite often in our house with a toddler who likes to play with the water bowl!) tends to peel.
This is absolutely perfect - waterproof, but stops the bowl sliding around due to the tiny little bumps on it. It has a sl;light lip around the edge meaning that (small) water spillages don't go onto the floor.
I received this item in exchange for an honest unbiased review.

Universal Infant Pacifier Holder with Clips - Drop-resistant Leash Set for Baby Drool Bibs, Teething Ring Toys and Toddler Blankets, Color of Pink & Black & Blue (3 Pack)
Offered by Mudder Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent length, 4 Sept. 2015
We've had one dummy clip break on us and another is filthy, so I needed to get some more.

These are a little on the girly side (one pink, one black with pink dots and pink ribbon, and one blue with pink accents) but I have coloured the ribbon on the black clip, black, and between that and the blue one we probably do have enough.

The clip end is very strong and the ribbon end is very easy to loop through the dummy ring.

I was offered these in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Shipwreck Rails
Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Shipwreck Rails

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice - but takes up a lot of space, and child could get bored easily., 3 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My husband assembled this and his first thought was its a bit boring - he actually thought you had to push the Thomas around the track and then just send it into the spiral on the downward slope. In actual fact the train takes 2 x AAA batteries and takes itself around the track.. over... and over.... and over.... and over again!

It does say suitable for 3-6 years and I do think most children would get bored of this very quickly, which is a shame as I love the idea!

LEGO DUPLO Town 10577: Big Royal Castle
LEGO DUPLO Town 10577: Big Royal Castle

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice castle, 3 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our toddler is big on building now, and also loves animals. If I am honest, the horse was what swayed me to order this.
The pieces all come grouped in separate bags.
The figures can be standing, or seated on the horse.
Unfortunately there is only one horse which I think is a shame (no jousting!) but you can order separate packs including another horse which we will probably do.
Makes a nice change for something designed for boys in mind with a castle not involving princesses etc!

skinChemists Under Eye Definer 2.5 ml
skinChemists Under Eye Definer 2.5 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good - but also overpriced, 3 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used a variety of these under eye concealers, from Primark to No. 7 to YSL Touche Eclat. My favourite is Estee Lauder, and I was intrigued to know what an extra £20 would get me. Apparently not much! The packaging is basic (but that's fine, although for a high end product like this I expected something a bit fancy) and the casing feels a bit cheap. As with all these types of products you have to click a LOT to get anything out through the brush.
The results: so I did one eye with this and the comparison with the "naked" eye was noticeable - although I'd say lighter rather than brighter if I am honest.
Would I use it again, possibly, but not at £45.

Two childrens learning placemats - Alphabet and Fruits & Vegetables
Two childrens learning placemats - Alphabet and Fruits & Vegetables
Offered by TimeToLearn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, practical, and educational too, 1 Sept. 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality - I was expecting not much more than a laminated print but they're not at all (meaning you can wash the entire mat without risk of water seeping in through the edges)
Our son loves the ABC mat and happily points out different items when we ask him. The only (very small) gripe is Unicorn being included - I mean its not even a real thing - and certainly doesn't appear in any of our son's books! What's wrong with Umbrella :)

Bepei® Women Stretch Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Top Wine Red M
Bepei® Women Stretch Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Top Wine Red M
Offered by Bepei

5.0 out of 5 stars I kept saying to my husband last winter that I needed smart long sleeved tops to wear out for a meal ..., 31 Aug. 2015
I ordered a size small which is meant to be a 34 - I'm actually a 10 (32" back) and it was a little on the snug side, but still flattering. It's a decent length too. It's classy and yet unusual, I kept saying to my husband last winter that I needed smart long sleeved tops to wear out for a meal etc as I always ended up wearing short sleeved tops with a cardi over the top, and this fits the bill perfectly.
I received this item free to review, however I will be ordering another colour (and probably going up a size to the medium). In fact when my Mum saw what I'd ordered she ordered exactly the same but in a different colour! Thankfully there are quite a few colours to choose from still!

Fisher-Price Princess Chime Doll
Fisher-Price Princess Chime Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first doll, 28 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really sweet soft doll - an ideal first doll. the "hair" is the same fabric as the face with some embroidery to make it appear plaited, the whole doll is really soft although apart from co-ordinating with the pushchair (which is not essential to buy), I just don't like the "tiara" at all (cheap plasticky) and it doesn't really add anything to the toy.
Apart from that it is a gorgeous soft first doll.

VTin Relaxer Water Resistant Bluetooth 4.0 Shower Speaker, FM Radio, LCD Display Design, 8-10 Hours Playing Time, Crisp Sound with Built in Mic, with Suction Cup For Shower/Home/Outoor
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars We already have a bluetooth speaker which has better sound - but it is a lot bigger - ..., 22 Aug. 2015
We already have a bluetooth speaker which has better sound - but it is a lot bigger - and a lot heavier (and not suitable for in the shower!)
This speaker fits in the palm of your hand, and is pretty light (USB charged so no batteries to add weight to it)
As with any USB device it is very simple to charge. The instructions are clear and it is very easy to pair with your bluetooth device (just make sure it's off before trying to pair them). It will even remember the devices you've paired it with!
You can use it to answer a call which is a brilliant idea and of course you can skip tracks etc from the speaker.
I have to say I think bluetooth is one of the best inventions in the modern day and I love this speaker!

Fisher-Price Stroll-Along Musical Walker
Fisher-Price Stroll-Along Musical Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely variation on a walker, 21 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a lovely idea for a walker that is also a dolly's pushchair, please note it does not come with a doll included but this can be purchased at c£10 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SYIPS70?keywords=Fisher%20Price%20Princess%20Chime%20Doll&qid=1440187762&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1 (NB any doll can be used!!).

It's really easy to build; our baby loves anything that can be pushed along (whether intentional or not!) and now we have something for the cousins (age nearly 3, and 11 months) to play with too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20