Profile for Jules Stuart > Reviews

Content by Jules Stuart

Jules Stuart

QUALITY QUARTZ NURSE DOCTORS, MIDWIVES POCKET FOB WATCH SMILEY FACE / BUTTERFLY STAINLESS STEEL GIFT FOR HIM / HER (Smiley Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smiley Face, 9 Jun 2013
As I cant wear wrist watches, I thought this would be the next best thing. At work the children are always asking me when its playtime and dinner time (drives me crackers) but at least now I can tell them..! Thank you for the fast service!

The Only Classical Chillout Album You'll Ever Need
The Only Classical Chillout Album You'll Ever Need

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical, 9 Jun 2013
Seeing as this genre of music really isn't my thing, I absolutely love it..! This is the perfect CD to relax you when you're feeling really stressed out.! I would recommend this to anyone who needs to unwind. The order went through amazon and I didn't have to wait long to get this CD. Thanks Mr Seller.

Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2/Mrs Doubtfire [DVD]
Cheaper By The Dozen/Cheaper By The Dozen 2/Mrs Doubtfire [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple DVD, 9 Jun 2013
I bought this for my six year old and he loves it..! Cheaper by the dozen is on a continuous repeat in the DVD player at our house and he has also asked me if we can have a dozen children..? Ummm..! No..? The DVD was ordered and delivered very fast and will definitely order from this seller again (unless I have a dozen children and then will not be able to afford anything)

My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)

5.0 out of 5 stars losers, 4 April 2013
My six year old thinks this is hilarious (and the rest of the series that goes with it) and I must admit, we did have a good giggle reading it.. Great fun..

Truck Parking 3D
Truck Parking 3D

4.0 out of 5 stars my son parks better than me, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Truck Parking 3D (App)
Yet another app that's been kindly downloaded by my son..! He enjoys this very much n keeps him quiet for ages on long car journeys. Good work..!

London Transport Planner
London Transport Planner

4.0 out of 5 stars who needs paper maps..!, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: London Transport Planner (App)
Thank god for this decent map app..! No more looking like a total tourist now with all the flapping about with a paper map..!

Big Girls Do It Better (Book 1)
Big Girls Do It Better (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes yes, us big girls do it better.., 10 Mar 2013
A dream for every big girl, becomes a hot reality..! I can't wait to read the next instalment..! #excited much..!