Profile for snowy > Reviews

Kuroshitsuji Black Butler Sebastian anime Pocket Watch White
Kuroshitsuji Black Butler Sebastian anime Pocket Watch White
Offered by Simplelife

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, 24 Sep 2014
I got this on request of someone else and when it arrived I was mildly confused. It came in a pink box with a pink ribbon and when I opened the box it was a goldish colour not the colour depicted in the images. Clearly this is not what i thought it would be.

Mustek ScanExpress A3 2400S Flatbed Scanner - Black
Mustek ScanExpress A3 2400S Flatbed Scanner - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Sep 2014
I use windows 8 and have found this both easy to install and use. All you need to do is put the disk in and install then restart your pc and then start using your scanner. Very simple and the software itself could be better but its basic and gets the job done.

Fury (New Species Book 1)
Fury (New Species Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 5 July 2014
I got recommended this book from a lot of people who said its very similar to J.R. Ward. It really is not and to be honest I find it odd to compare the two.

I found Ellie the main heroin boring and conflicted in so many ways, she made me uncomfortable. Or rather her relationship with Fury made uncomfortable, at the start I really couldn't work out thier attraction for each other. it was basically primal or casual. I was also slightly uncomfortable with the sex, it almost seemed like fury was forcing himself onto her and into sex.

it to me just felt so uncomfortable I couldn't read far beyond their first sex scene. I wanted to give this a chance since so many people love it but honestly I could never recommend this.

Angry Birds Epic
Angry Birds Epic

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing but, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Epic (App)
Its a fantastic break from old angry birds cant really fault the app or design or content but. The ads are rather annoying and the fact if you wish to make fast progress you have to use real money. But thats to be expected in a free game. Its still loads of fun

House of Marley Positive Vibrations Headphones - Sun
House of Marley Positive Vibrations Headphones - Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 May 2014
I know that these headphones would not be the best in the world considering their price but they are perfect for everyday wear and I do wear them everyday for most of the day. They are lighter then i thought they would be and strong to, although after 10 hours of wearing they can get pinching around the ears.They have been subjected to all types of weather since i purchased them and still stand strong. The quality of music is good from both my Ipod and PC and as another review says does outmatch Beats in every way.

What concerned me when buying is what the colour would actually be like and to be honest they are exactly like the picture shown bright and bold. They might not everyone's cup of tea but I just liked them. The only issue I have with them is the cord, which has become mishapen over time, something I wasn't sure would happen because all headphones i previous owned had a plastic cord wrap. But this is a minor issue and since they have lasted so longer with so much stress being applied to them (nothing insane like a hammer or flamethrower) I can honestly recommend them to anyone.

Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Go!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but issues, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Go! (App)
When I first downloaded this app everything was fine but after two moth t would not load, I unistalled it from my kindle and reinstalled and everything was okay again. I even retained the add on that doubles your collected coins. But when as soon as I connected this to facebook the app would not load again.

I do love the game but these issues are annoying.

Skull Scarf Black & White - Lovarzi Cotton Desert Square Fashion Scarfs with Skull Bone Beads
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 13 Mar 2014
Its a nice easy scarf that is large so can be worn various ways, the two skulls are heavier then I expected which is nice. Its light in weight and easy to wear!

Persephone (Daughters of Zeus Book 1)
Persephone (Daughters of Zeus Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 7 Feb 2014
I was sort of apprehensive about reading the book due to the fact its a romance and if we all know the myth its not exactly a healthy relationship. But the author has re adjusted the myth to suit a more modern purpose and by god its good. I wasn't sure if i would like Kore when i first got started but she really does grow on you and I'm not sure why since she's a character type I'm not always fond of. But she is written so well and the way the story is moving is amazing.

Personally for me I would like more time spent with Hades and for the stories to be longer, this could be a great series (well it already its really) but they are so short it always leaves me wanting to read more and a little short changed. But for the price this novel is amazing one of the best kindle only books i have downloaded and read.

Daughter of the Earth and Sky (Daughters of Zeus Book 2)
Daughter of the Earth and Sky (Daughters of Zeus Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the story!, 7 Feb 2014
I am really loving the characters and the way the author has readjusted the myths to suit the story, my only dislike is the fact its so short! I personally would love to see these longer and more indepth but overall the story is good!

Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free

4.0 out of 5 stars almost, 29 Jan 2014
I love this app it's easy to listen to read and understand, but I do get confused sometimes when it comes to grammar. I think a short explanation on some things may help users better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8