Profile for P. S. Short > Reviews

Content by P. S. Short

P. S. Short

Page: 1 | 2
Kaspersky Pure Total Internet Security V3.0 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Pure Total Internet Security V3.0 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 26.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Internet Security, 14 Mar 2014
I have used Kaspersky Internet security programmes for a good few years, thus far totally without any problems. This latest version was quickly and easily installed and I feel confident that it will continue to provide a very high level of security.

Hoodman H-LPP3 HoodLoupe 3.0 Professional 3-Inch Screen Loupe [Camera]
Hoodman H-LPP3 HoodLoupe 3.0 Professional 3-Inch Screen Loupe [Camera]
Offered by Jack the Hat Photographic
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoodman HoodLoupe3.0, 26 Nov 2012
I consider this expensive for what it is. However, it does completely solve the problem of using the LCD monitor in bright conditions.
The preview function on my camera (Sony a850) was in many cases unusable, this piece of kit solves the problem admirably, the diopter adjustment results in a crystal clear preview however bright the day.

Merchant Gourmet Pumpkin Seed Oil 250 ml (Pack of 2)
Merchant Gourmet Pumpkin Seed Oil 250 ml (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Merchant gourmet pumpkin seed oil., 7 Aug 2012
Pumpkin seed oil, for me, makes an excellent dressing for salad and vegetable dishes. I first tried this in Slovenia some years ago and was pleased when it started to appear on some of our supermarket shelves.
I purchased the product locally on a regular basis until about a year ago when for some reason it became unobtainable. I was pleased to be able to buy from Amazon at an affordable price and very much hope that it continues to be available.

Citric Acid 500 Grams. Food Grade.
Citric Acid 500 Grams. Food Grade.
Offered by meridianstar
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Food grade citric acid, 7 Aug 2012
Unable to obtain this product locally which I required in making elderflower cordial. Good price and swift delivery from Amazon. Very happy with the quality of the finished product.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Booster Edition, 3 users, 1 Year License (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Booster Edition, 3 users, 1 Year License (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Internet Security Software, 14 Mar 2012
I have used Kaspersky security over the past several years with never a problem. Time to renew so compare prices. The Booster Edition offered by Amazon came out top for value so I ordered. Customary speedy delivery, easy installation, job done.
When I ordered I was only considering security but I had noticed over several weeks that my computer was on a go slow. Tuneup Utilities included in the Booster Edition, I read a few reviews and decided to give it a try.
I had read that some people claimed this was only a trial version and difficult to install but I installed it without a problem and set it to work. I was impressed by the results, my computer has speeded up considerably with far fewer errors.
Well done Amazon for offering both these excellent products on the same disc at a truly bargain price.

Silentnight Superior Vanilla PocketZing 7-Memory Foam 7-Zoned Pocket Spring Mattress, 5ft, King Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Silentnight Superior Vanilla Mattress, 14 Mar 2012
I bought this to replace an ageing mattress, a Silentnight, which had given good service. The new is considerably deeper than the old, offering very good support, being firm but extremely comfortable; it is certainly no lightweight, weighing in at 40 kg for the king-size version.
I am very pleased with the purchase and Amazon is deserving of praise for the competitive price.

Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008]
Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Claire Foy
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Dorrit (DVD), 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
This is Dickens through rose tinted glasses, a delight from start to finish, wonderful character acting - splendid entertainment.
To anyone who enjoys light-hearted classics, buy this (at a very good price).

De'Longhi Magnifica ESAM4200 15-Bar Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker - Silver
Price: 279.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoy espresso- do consider this., 29 Jun 2011
I purchased this machine about six weeks ago. I am impressed by its ability to produce excellent espresso amazingly quickly, no fuss and bother or excessive cleaning. It is in a totally different league to my old manual machine.
Providing there is long term reliability there will be no going back.
Amazon's price was unbeatable and their service, as always, first rate.

Celtic Tranquility
Celtic Tranquility

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Tranquillity, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Celtic Tranquility (Audio CD)
On a coaching journey through the Highlands this was played to us by the driver.
Normally I dislike being made to listen to other people's choice of music but on this occasion it proved to be just right.
Delightful music at an extremely low price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D7000, 7 May 2011
Thus far proving to be an excellent upgrade to D90.
Very good build quality and performance. I shoot only in raw, very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend as I would Amazon's consistently good service.

Page: 1 | 2