Profile for David Earner > Reviews

Content by David Earner

David Earner

100 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
100 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me busy, 19 Mar. 2013
Hi, I bought this few days later at the Amazon US store, this was quite a fun for me. It had great set of puzzle quizzes which kept me busy for few hours. Really good to have it in your kindle to spend your spare time.

104 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
104 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great experience, 22 Feb. 2013
I bought this from the Amazon US store. It was a great experience for me. Those puzzles in this book are fantastic which kept me busy. Solving some of those were really challenging while others are okay. Good to keep it in your kindle especially it'll be useful to spend your spare time. Nice experience.

102 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
102 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really challenging !, 23 Jan. 2013
I tried this from one of my friends kindle device and it was fantastic. At first I laughed at him saying he's trying kid's puzzles. But he gave me few puzzles which took me more than 5 minutes to solve. Hence I realized this has been targeted for all the ages. It's really good to spend your spare time.