Profile for Liz (SWHerts) > Reviews

Content by Liz (SWHerts)

Liz (SWHerts)

Karakal PU Supergrip replacement racquet grip - tennis / badminton / squash - red x 1
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my racket feel like new!, 10 Aug. 2015
l love the colour & the feel....I must buy some more at this price!

Silver Fast-Shine Dip 650ml
Silver Fast-Shine Dip 650ml
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & easy!, 10 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Silver Fast-Shine Dip 650ml
This is brilliant stuff for cleaning silver quickly, but I'm told that it's not great idea to use too often as it strips the silver if over used.

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Self-Tan Body Lotion Medium 200ml
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Self-Tan Body Lotion Medium 200ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Aug. 2015
I have been buying this product since it was discontinued cos I love it, and it suits my skin type & colour; however I just found it back in the shops & cheaper!?

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars If at first you don't suceed....., 3 April 2015
Started with only 1 tablet a day & instantly could go longer without even thinking about food. Trouble is I went too long & ended up binge eating in the evening. Didn't put on any weight though!
So now I'm going to start 2 tablets a day & see if that works better for me....I'm looking forward to great results

'Maxxed Out' Massive Hold Hairspray *Set of 4* by TIGI Bed Head (236ml each).
'Maxxed Out' Massive Hold Hairspray *Set of 4* by TIGI Bed Head (236ml each).
Offered by Safeway Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite discontinued product, 30 Dec. 2014
Love this product Why has it been discontinued?

Chaussure de ski Salomon Divine MG White Shade Grey - 25.5
Chaussure de ski Salomon Divine MG White Shade Grey - 25.5
Offered by Sports Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous, 30 Dec. 2014
Very prompt service & delivery Boots perfect fit Can't wait to try them out on the slopes

Harley 4077 Designer Neck Care Lo Line Pillow
Harley 4077 Designer Neck Care Lo Line Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Nights Sleep, 16 July 2012
I had been suffering with a bulging disc in my neck causing pins & needles in my arm. I had weeks of physio with traction & core exercises. I had to change computer working station, car seat position etc & she also suggested a support pillow at night. I wouldn't be without it (even though I don't get the symptoms now), it travels with me everywhere. I've had it for over a year & it's still as good as new. You won't be disappointed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Early Days, 16 July 2012
I was diagnoised with plantar fasciitis some 8 weeks ago, having weekly physio but wanted to aid recovery more so looked up night supports. The reviews were very helpful. I chose this support because of the price & design. Its easy to put on & keeps your foot in a flexed position but there is some movement thus not too uncomfortable.It took a few nights before I managed a whole night through. It definitely helps with the morning pain. I suspect the stiffer (ski boot design) ones are more solid & possibly better but much less comfortable & more expensive. I feel its definitely helped me.