Profile for V. Wright > Reviews

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
by Jenny Colgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely uplifting book, 7 May 2012
This was the second Jenny Colgan book I had read and I wasn't disappointed. I was engrossed from the first chapter. it made me laugh and root for the characters from the off. My reason for buying this book in the first place was a good review. It only took me 3 days to read. Great for a weekend away.

HTC CHACHA 4 PC LUXURY GIFT ACCESSORY PACK - PURPLE GEL SKIN CASE / COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR + HEADSET + POUCH CASE PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury gift accessory pack, 10 Sep 2011
This item is exactly what I needed. The pouch is soft and durable and the skin case is very protective. I have not used the headphones yet. I couldn't fit the screen protector onto my phone.Very good product for the price. I would recommend it.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Sacrifice (Nintendo DS)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Sacrifice (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Buffy - sacrifice, 26 May 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I have played this games only a few times, but am really enjoying it, I am not a gamer so it is a new experience. Like the graphics and the controls are easy to use.